Question about Sims 4 G4TW and Origin. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about Sims 4 G4TW and Origin. [SOLVED]

Post by Keyenpeydee on Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:53 am

Hey G4TW, I'm back with new Question. 


Question: "Why can't we play with the DLCs and origin open?" 





I do see that Some cracked version of it can play with Origin Open. But I just don't want to download their own version of the crack. 



Yes I know that there's nothing wrong without Origin. But my Problem is, I want to place a house (on the gallery) directly on my game. For example, I want a house. But origin is not open, What I do is close The Sims 4 and Open Origin, go back to game and Place a House in My Library, Close The Game, Close the origin in the task manager, Open The Game, Loading Screen and Finally Place it



What I really wanted is Place a House without making me Closing and Opening The Sims 4. 



Is there any Solution for this?


Last edited by Carlos on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:52 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar.)
avatar
Keyenpeydee
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3,
Male Posts : 242
Points : 1260
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-01-28
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Sims 4 G4TW and Origin. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:52 pm

@Keyenpeydee wrote:
Question: "Why can't we play with the DLCs and origin open?" 


//MOVED


Hello,


I can (still) place lots from the gallery into the world without Origin open. Here's how:


1.) Open the game, with Origin CLOSED

2.) Click on the "play"-button in the main menu

3.) Select a household to load in (!!!!!!!!!!)

4.) Once your savegame/household loads into "Live mode", click on the Opions menu in the top right corner. 

5.) Select "Manage Worlds"

6.) You can now save the game, or go directly to 'manage worlds' - your choice

7.) You'll now see the neighborhood map. Open the gallery now by pressing F4, or click on the gallery-button in the top right.

8.) Navigate to "My library" and click on a lot that is saved there. In the next window, choose "place lot" - that is the button in the lower right corner of the lot preview window.

9.) Select an appropriate lot

10.) After placing the lot, you'll get into build/buymode where you can modify the lot, if you like. In my example, I just let it be though. Now press F1 to return to the household selection. Choose again your household to load in. And then move your sim to the new house of you like.



And that is how I place lots from the library without Origin open. It still works for me that way, and you should try too. Smile
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14062
Points : 18653
Reputation : 1978
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Sims 4 G4TW and Origin. [SOLVED]

Post by Keyenpeydee on Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:27 pm

What I mean is, I want to place directly into the Community Gallery. Yes I know, I do that also. But I really mean is that I could place a NEW house from the Community Gallery and not from the existing house in the Library.
But, Nevermind. I know that we don't have any solutions for this time.
But why can't we go play with Origin open? Can't you guys fix this solution? (Just By Trying how to fix it?) 
I'm 70% okay without origin open but It's much better with origin because to place a New House from the Gallery. 


Thanks for the Reply! Smile
avatar
Keyenpeydee
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3,
Male Posts : 242
Points : 1260
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-01-28
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Sims 4 G4TW and Origin. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:59 pm

@Keyenpeydee wrote:What I mean is, I want to place directly into the Community Gallery. Yes I know, I do that also. But I really mean is that I could place a NEW house from the Community Gallery and not from the existing house in the Library.
But, Nevermind. I know that we don't have any solutions for this time.
But why can't we go play with Origin open? Can't you guys fix this solution? (Just By Trying how to fix it?) 
I'm 70% okay without origin open but It's much better with origin because to place a New House from the Gallery. 


Thanks for the Reply! Smile


OK, I misunderstood that issue then. Smile  But no, I don't think it is possible. You can do it, but you need Origin open for that, and this in turn will remove your DLC.

It's simply because of the way the crack works. Strictly speaking, it's miraculous enough that people can (still) download stuff from the gallery with a cracked Sims 4. But uploading is not possible anymore. 

Keep in mind that modern cracked games (with online features of some sorts) are rarely perfect, and so is the case with The Sims 4. Maybe we can do something about it in the future, but no guarantees.
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14062
Points : 18653
Reputation : 1978
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Sims 4 G4TW and Origin. [SOLVED]

Post by Keyenpeydee on Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:19 pm

Carlos wrote:
@Keyenpeydee wrote:What I mean is, I want to place directly into the Community Gallery. Yes I know, I do that also. But I really mean is that I could place a NEW house from the Community Gallery and not from the existing house in the Library.
But, Nevermind. I know that we don't have any solutions for this time.
But why can't we go play with Origin open? Can't you guys fix this solution? (Just By Trying how to fix it?) 
I'm 70% okay without origin open but It's much better with origin because to place a New House from the Gallery. 

Thanks for the Reply! Smile 

OK, I misunderstood that issue then. Smile  But no, I don't think it is possible. You can do it, but you need Origin open for that, and this in turn will remove your DLC.

It's simply because of the way the crack works. Strictly speaking, it's miraculous enough that people can (still) download stuff from the gallery with a cracked Sims 4. But uploading is not possible anymore. 

Keep in mind that modern cracked games (with online features of some sorts) are rarely perfect, and so is the case with The Sims 4. Maybe we can do something about it in the future, but no guarantees.

Question answered. Thanks Carlos. I hope that you all guys can work with that. 





Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun !

- Carlos
avatar
Keyenpeydee
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3,
Male Posts : 242
Points : 1260
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-01-28
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum