You can no longer access the gallery using the fake origin account thing. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You can no longer access the gallery using the fake origin account thing. [SOLVED]

Post by sububbles on Sat 18 Jul 2015, 04:37

Hey there, Games4TheWorld!

I don't think you can use the method you posted in http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4#, because I just tried and I got the message "you must have the sims 4 registered on your origin account to access online features". Seems EA "and their lackeys" found a way... Damn they be!

Anyway, please confirm this as I might just be doing something wrong, but I used to be able to to that fake origin trick and now I get that message. And if I am correct please update the thread. Hopefully there will be another way around...

Thank you for every hour of fun your downloads have given me!

SuBubbles

sububbles
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You can no longer access the gallery using the fake origin account thing. [SOLVED]

Post by Schendrick on Sat 18 Jul 2015, 06:35

I just accessed it as I am writing this, and it seems to be working fine. I even downloaded a lot from there. Also, I have the Sims 4 CAS demo on my Origin account still downloading.

Schendrick
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims Series + Medieval
Female Posts : 173

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You can no longer access the gallery using the fake origin account thing. [SOLVED]

Post by Aymen1234 on Sat 18 Jul 2015, 09:51

sububbles
you need the cas demo in your origin account to access the gallery
but you dont need to install it just add it to your account and stop it from downloading
Aymen1234
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA IV, THE WITCHER, PES 2006, PES 2013 ,PES 2014 ,PES 2015 ,FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 ,THE SIMS SERIES ,DRIVER ,GTA 5 ,FARCRY 4 ,FARCRY 2 ,SHADOW FALL ,ASSASSIN'S CREED SERIES ,ALIEN ISOLATION ,FIFA 14 ,FIFA 15 ,SAINTS ROW 4 ,SAINTS ROW 3 ,THE EVIL WITHIN ,DYING LIGHT ,NFS Series, THE Wolfenstein, Battle
Male Posts : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sububbles on Tue 21 Jul 2015, 02:58

I was trying to do this, but I can't find the CAS demo on Origin. O.o

sububbles
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 22 Jul 2015, 20:41

@sububbles wrote:I was trying to do this, but I can't find the CAS demo on Origin. O.o

Luckily it's not that difficult to "find" that demo in the Origin store. Smile  See this screenshot here:

Log into your Origin account and click on the tab "Free games", then on "Demos and Betas". You should get a similar search result as me, in my screenshot. Click on the Sims 4 CAS demo (red arrow in my pic) and then on "Download".

You don't need to actually download that thing; it should be enough to just register it on your Origin account, so that it shows up in your Origin library.

Last edited by Carlos on Wed 22 Jul 2015, 21:25; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sububbles on Wed 22 Jul 2015, 21:19

Thank you a lot! It worked! I just don't understand why it stopped working in the first place.

Anyway, thank you everyone who answered!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun, and feel free to open a new thread anytime again ! Smile

- Carlos

sububbles
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum