TS4GTW - can't go to work

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS4GTW - can't go to work

Post by Koala Sims on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 21:49

Hi! So I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this problem but I'm starting to think that I am. I downloaded and installed the TS4 expansion pack Get to Work today and I started career as a medical intern. And when the workd day began nothing happened. My sim was in his work clothes but he just stayed at home and did nothing. He even watched TV and cleaned the dishes. I started to panic because I know there is supposed to be a hospital in the game but my sim just wouldn't go anywhere. So I clicked on him and chose the command Go to work and he went to work like normal - like before the expansion pack he just disappeared. At the top left side of the screen there was a place for tasks with pictures of llamas but no text. And then people showed up from nowhere with heart pictures above their heads and they started eating the food from the fridge, sleeping in my sim's bed and chatting...As if his home was the hospital while he was gone working at the invisible hospital. At some time his work day was over and he appeared and then I paused the game because I was very disappointed - why would I want a career expansion pack if nothing happens and there are no real jobs?
Can someone tell if this is normal and if it's not - what is wrong with my game? Thank you!

Koala Sims
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TS4GTW - can't go to work

Post by coolcandy3001 on Sat 25 Jul 2015, 01:39

Did it alert you he was late for work, or did it pay you at the end and nothing happened?
coolcandy3001
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*
Female Posts : 333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TS4GTW - can't go to work

Post by Koala Sims on Sat 25 Jul 2015, 18:03

The mistake was actually mine. After I installed the expansion pack I didn't installed the ultimate fix again. I reinstalled everything and kept the correct order - game, expansion pack, ultimate fix. Without the fix the new world with the hospital and the other buildings wouldn't appear in the game at all, so the home of my sim was perceived by the patients as the hospital xD. Thank you guys for creating it - it really is ultimate!

Koala Sims
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum