Installation fail. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installation fail. [SOLVED]

Post by wylliebee on Sat 25 Jul 2015, 09:45

Hello, so yeah I'm new here and I've just downloaded the games4theworld version of the sims 4 using torrent. I've gotten the files and installed the game. But apparently there seemed to be a problem with the installation because the runner is nowhere to be found WhatDidUJustCallMe? I can't launch the game. Please help!
wylliebee
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

Female Posts : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Installation fail. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 25 Jul 2015, 17:35

wylliebee wrote:Hello, so yeah I'm new here and I've just downloaded the games4theworld version of the sims 4 using torrent. I've gotten the files and installed the game. But apparently there seemed to be a problem with the installation because the runner is nowhere to be found WhatDidUJustCallMe? I can't launch the game. Please help!

Hello and welcome to the forum,

See this post again:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

And AFTER (re-) doing this procedure, try re-downloading the crack-only here:
bit.ly 1dL2nT0

Copy & paste those files (inside the .RAR) into C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. When prompted, overwrite the existing files. Then re-start the game, and see if that shows any improvement. 

Good luck for now !

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14302

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wylliebee on Sun 26 Jul 2015, 10:25

Owh thank you very much :*) I'll try and let you know how it went 

//EDIT

I have tried doing all that and the game still won't launch properly WhatDidUJustCallMe? it didn't give any notice of any sort. It just opens up, loads, and closes back.

//EDIT

Hi! Very Happy 

It worked after all! Though I had to format my lappy since it was getting messed up. And it worked! Thank you so much for your help Very Happy
wylliebee
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

Female Posts : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 26 Jul 2015, 19:25

Alright, maybe your anti-virus was messing up, and nothing could be done about it (yes, there are anti-virusses that cannot be configured properly).

Feel free to open a new thread anytime again, if you need more help with anything we can help. Smile  Have fun ! Problem solved, topic closed.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14302

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum