Minecraft

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Minecraft

Post by Anarchy on Tue 08 Sep 2015, 08:11

sylvantos wrote:
The moment i saw it on the store front in W10 I thought something was up. If Microsoft owns it, they are playing a very slimey trick..because they seem to be calling themselves mojang as well?

They will keep it hostage on Windows 10. While the W10 Edition is inferior now, it's also Java-less, and will likely feature the long awaited API eventually.

Anarchy
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Posts : 247
Join date : 2015-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Minecraft

Post by Sim Architect on Tue 08 Sep 2015, 08:12

Admin wrote:
sylvantos wrote:I assume there is a download link for a cracked version of minecraft?
There are many cracked versions out there, just look for one that has a lot of seeders. (And make sure to read the comments)
What he said.

Anarchy wrote:
Admin wrote:
sylvantos wrote:I assume there is a download link for a cracked version of minecraft?
There are many cracked versions out there, just look for one that has a lot of seeders. (And make sure to read the comments)

You could also buy it...

EDIT: That was an idiotic thing to say. Sorry, just slipped out...
Not idiotic, just a bit snob (and I AM a snob by nature, even though I fight against that tendency of mine with all my strength, at least most of the time Very Happy)...

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Posts : 1851
Join date : 2012-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Minecraft

Post by Sim Architect on Tue 08 Sep 2015, 08:13

Anarchy wrote:
sylvantos wrote:
The moment i saw it on the store front in W10 I thought something was up. If Microsoft owns it, they are playing a very slimey trick..because they seem to be calling themselves mojang as well?

They will keep it hostage on Windows 10. While the W10 Edition is inferior now, it's also Java-less, and will likely feature the long awaited API eventually.
What do you mean by java-less? I am running both versions of Java in my Windows 10 just fine! Smile


_________________
Kind regards!

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

avatar
Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1851
Points : 4321
Reputation : 162
Join date : 2012-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Minecraft

Post by Anarchy on Tue 08 Sep 2015, 08:17

Sim Architect wrote:What do you mean by java-less? I am running both versions of Java in my Windows 10 just fine! Smile

Context mate. Minecraft W10 Edition doesn't run on Java.

Anarchy
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Need For Speed series
Posts : 247
Points : 1203
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Minecraft

Post by Sim Architect on Tue 08 Sep 2015, 08:31

Anarchy wrote:
Sim Architect wrote:What do you mean by java-less? I am running both versions of Java in my Windows 10 just fine! Smile

Context mate. Minecraft W10 Edition doesn't run on Java.
Ops... Facepalm

_________________
Kind regards!

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

avatar
Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1851
Points : 4321
Reputation : 162
Join date : 2012-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum