Ultimate Fix content will not show. Please help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ultimate Fix content will not show. Please help!

Post by Bman133150 on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 03:06

I looked all over the forum for a fix. Here is the situation. So i downloaded and installed The Sims 4 and The Sims 4 Ultimate Fix (not the update only file) from G4TW  properly. I try opening the game up but it requires for me to open Origin to be able to play the game. Now I signed into my account and went offline and it will let me play the base game, but it doesn't seem to have the DLC (Not the G2W pack) on the game since my account does not have the DLC. I do understand that it is pre-cracked so the game should work without origin. So my question is am I able to play the DLC with origin and I just didn't place the files right, or is there a way to run the game without origin?
Bman133150
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 2, The Sims 3, The Sims4, Assassins Creed Series, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline
Male Posts : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Fix content will not show. Please help!

Post by Bman133150 on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 03:37

By the way, from what i have read, if you sign into Origin, it will not show any packs or expansions since you do not own them. That's why i am asking this question and posted this thread.

Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 2, The Sims 3, The Sims4, Assassins Creed Series, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bman133150 on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 04:06

Now even if i sign into origin, its saying the game wont play because origin isnt running?

Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 04:15

Hi there, @Bman133150, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

Did you make sure to apply the Ultimate Fix in the correct location? When you open the game, do you have the version described in the Ultimate Fix or it's an older one?

And what do you mean you can no longer open it with Origin open? Was it working fine before, and did something different happen?

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1726

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bman133150 on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 05:24

Thank you @SeoY. Yes I did. I copied everything from the Ultimate Fix folder into The Sims 4 program file. It copied just fine. Whenever it was running, it seemed like it updated. The live mode interface was different as well as the world interface and the main menu picture, but when I create a sim and change clothes, i go to the filter selection then select packs and all the selections are transparent, meaning i do not have the pack and the stuff from the Ultimate Fix on the game. Then out of nowhere the game will not work. I updated origin and signed in on it and put it on offline mode. I saw somewhere on the forum where i could uninstall origin, but it is still saying that origin isnt running and i need to run it. Also to answer you second question yes, it was working before. I had the base game, then i downloaded and installed the G2W Expansion (before i installed the Ultimate fix) and everything looked updated, except for the G2W main features. Then uninstalled everything, installed the base game, then the Ultimate Fix file, then G2W. I'm sorry if im sucking at explaining this or confusing you.

Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 06:15

@Bman133150 wrote:Thank you @SeoY. Yes I did. I copied everything from the Ultimate Fix folder into The Sims 4 program file. It copied just fine. Whenever it was running, it seemed like it updated. The live mode interface was different as well as the world interface and the main menu picture, but when I create a sim and change clothes, i go to the filter selection then select packs and all the selections are transparent, meaning i do not have the pack and the stuff from the Ultimate Fix on the game. Then out of nowhere the game will not work. I updated origin and signed in on it and put it on offline mode. I saw somewhere on the forum where i could uninstall origin, but it is still saying that origin isnt running and i need to run it. Also to answer you second question yes, it was working before. I had the base game, then i downloaded and installed the G2W Expansion (before i installed the Ultimate fix) and everything looked updated, except for the G2W main features. Then uninstalled everything, installed the base game, then the Ultimate Fix file, then G2W. I'm sorry if im sucking at explaining this or confusing you.

I see. If I understand correctly, your problem most likely is with the crack having problems. What antivirus software do you have installed in your PC? Did you make sure to configure them correctly so that the installation folder of the game is excluded from any malware scans? You may also have to exclude the location where you are downloading our Ultimate Fix, as most antivirus' will "clean" the crack files necessary for the game to open correctly with Origin closed. This will make them stop working. If you can, another possibility is to temporarily disable any security software you have and then downloading the Ultimate Fix. Apply it again, and check if the game works correctly now. If it does, just add the install location (default is Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4) to the Exceptions List of these security programs and enable them again.

About Origin, it seems that it's latest update is causing problems if you don't own the game. This may or may not be fixed in the future. We'll have to wait and see.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1726

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bman133150 on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 07:56

My anti-virus software program expired (Norton) and i excluded the game application on windows firewall and excluded the files on windows defender, CCleaner, Malwarebytes Antie-Malware, and SUPERAntiSpyware, those are the only anti-virus programs i know of. Im pretty sure if its pre-cracked i cant access the crack file. But ill give it another shot. Again thank you @SeoY for responding and i will let you know if this fixed it or not.

Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum