My Sim Doesn't Exist...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Sim Doesn't Exist...

Post by SimSimma on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 14:14

Whenever I try to play my household it shows the house, but my sim does not show up at all. Neither does her aspirations/Inventory Section, I applied the ultimate fix to a T & even reinstalled the sims 4 game, but when it loads there's no sim to be found. I even tried to "reset" my sim & it says "Sim Does Not Exsit" Why God. Yes, I use mods & I never had this issue before until recently. Please help me, I'm really confused. Thank You in advance.

UPDATE: I screen capped my issue, with a Maxis default Sim so I omitted the possibility of it being a CC issue. Why. Why God.

Last edited by SimSimma on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 14:33; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Pictures & prosscess of elimination)

ALL HAIL THE MOTHER OF DRAGONS! All Hail Carlos!
SimSimma
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Anything!, Watch Dogs, GTA Anything!, Uncharted Trilogy, Bioshock Infinite, & Too Many To Name...
Female Posts : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Sim Doesn't Exist...

Post by purrstorm on Wed 19 Aug 2015, 04:59

I was having this exact same problem. I realized that my mods weren't compatible with the current game version. I'd try getting the newest version of whatever mods you have. That fixed my game. Smile
purrstorm
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 2, Sims 3
Female Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top