Help!!! How to install torrent expansion packs with base game CD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help!!! How to install torrent expansion packs with base game CD

Post by queen_babyd on Thu 30 Jul 2015, 23:50

I have the base game with orgin (regualr CD) and I don't know how to install torrent EPS, but I'm scared of my orgin ea account getting banned. Can I get the steps of how to download the torrent expansion packs? And will i GET banned? Why. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God.

queen_babyd
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help!!! How to install torrent expansion packs with base game CD

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 01 Aug 2015, 12:41

@queen_babyd wrote:I have the base game with orgin (regualr CD) and I don't know how to install torrent EPS, but I'm scared of my orgin ea account getting banned. Can I get the steps of how to download the torrent expansion packs? And will i GET banned? Why. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God.

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I myself have not heard from such a case of "banning" yet; and in fact, Origin bans seem to happen very rarely. If you want to be absolutely sure, I suggest you uninstall your Origin Sims 3 game, and go strictly with pirated games. 

Download the "Complete Collection" of The Sims 3 from this site here (click on the magnet link, to open the download in your torrent browser):
https://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Let us know when you finished downloading it, so that we can guide you further through the installation of these games. Good luck for now ! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum