Can't seem to install torrented files into Steam-purchased base game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't seem to install torrented files into Steam-purchased base game.

Post by xMocha on Sun 02 Aug 2015, 00:18

I've looked and searched everywhere on how to do this, but I can only seem to find fixes for the Origin bought game.

I was up all night downloading all the expansions/stuff packs from you guys, and the ultimate fix and even the update fix.
But I can't figure out how to install them into my game. I thought I had done it right, but it wasn't showing in my game.
Then when I tried a different way, I could only install Late Night. Generations wouldn't install, it said, "Late night is already installed here." & I can't find the Late Night file now. Why. Why.
I'm new here. Help What do I do???
xMocha
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3
Female Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't seem to install torrented files into Steam-purchased base game.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 02 Aug 2015, 00:46

@xMocha wrote:I've looked and searched everywhere on how to do this, but I can only seem to find fixes for the Origin bought game.

I was up all night downloading all the expansions/stuff packs from you guys, and the ultimate fix and even the update fix.
But I can't figure out how to install them into my game. I thought I had done it right, but it wasn't showing in my game.
Then when I tried a different way, I could only install Late Night. Generations wouldn't install, it said, "Late night is already installed here." & I can't find the Late Night file now. Why. Why.
I'm new here. Help What do I do???

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum,

It won't work with a Steam-based Sims 3 base game. I suggest you un-install that again, and then get hold of a pirated Sims 3 base game. For example, on this site here:
https://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum