Sims 3 not loading

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 not loading

Post by miruna98 on Tue 04 Aug 2015, 22:08

Hello Very Happy So.. I'm back with a new problem. I recently reinstalled sims 3 and downloaded your latest version of full pack of sims 3 base game,stuff packs and expanshion packs. Everything runned perfectly until I tried to travel to future. It loads to a point where it stops immediatly. I tried then to go to University, but I found the same problem and again the same problem with traveling to Egypt,China and France. Here is a picture showing where the game naturally stops loading. I tried to remove the mods but it helped with nothing and I also have the Store Items and the Ultiate Fix applied. Plsease, help me again!
" />

miruna98
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The sims 3 and 4 / Minecraft.
Female Posts : 64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 not loading

Post by Sim Architect on Thu 06 Aug 2015, 08:41

Hi! Please, update your video card drivers and rename your Sims 3 folder inside of "Documents\Electronic Arts" folder to something else. Run the game, try repeating the travel (with a new save and a newly created sim without CC) and let us know what happens.

If it works, try deleting the newly created folder, rename the old folder back, open the saved game you have, then use "save as" with a different name since it might fix your saved game (you can even try this first if you'd like!).

Tea 5 Tea 5

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
(A) Child of God (A)
(A) Child of God (A)

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: