BADLY NEED HELP.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BADLY NEED HELP.

Post by chaching on Wed 05 Aug 2015, 12:26

Hi! I am a new user here btw and recently I have been having problems with my Sims 3 game, it keeps on crashing while saving the game after going into buy/build mode. I'm really frustrated because I already tried this DEP Fix yet it keeps on saying "Sims 3 has stopped working".

Feeling bad right now because I wanted to build a music room for my Sims (they live in a pre-made home), but because of this constant crashing it just made me want to avoid playing the game for awhile.

I have all the expansion and stuff packs, no mods installed or whatever. Well, my EPs are from RELOADED, Fairlight, and your site. even my SPs come from those torrent providers. My base game, If I could remember, came from Razor1911.

I was thinking that maybe it is because I have to get the Base Game, SPs, EPs from one torrent provider to avoid a crash.

Here's the report from a recent crash a few minutes ago:

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
  Application Name:    TS3W.exe
  Application Version:    0.2.0.188
  Application Timestamp:    5109c1bd
  Fault Module Name:    TS3W.exe
  Fault Module Version:    0.2.0.188
  Fault Module Timestamp:    5109c1bd
  Exception Code:    c0000005
  Exception Offset:    0073a34a
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    044f
  Additional Information 2:    044f5d804e095772eddecffc100bd7ae
  Additional Information 3:    0c9a
  Additional Information 4:    0c9a65f60cf2b14cf8b03d40c65ec0e4

I'm running on a gaming PC and it is strong enough to run this game on a good setting. PLEASE HELP! pale

UPDATE

Okay, so I tried the Sims 3 Ultimate Fix with manual patching. I did everything correctly but now my game crashes in just merely 2 minutes of playing! This is getting horrible and I'm pretty desperate to play this without crashing. Sad

Someone please help? Sad

Attachments
DxDiag.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(26 Kb) Downloaded 2 times

Last edited by chaching on Thu 06 Aug 2015, 06:46; edited 2 times in total

chaching
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BADLY NEED HELP.

Post by Sim Architect on Thu 06 Aug 2015, 08:38

You have a pretty good computer for the game, that is true!

Did you try to update your video card driver? Please do this first.

Then, please rename your "The Sims 3" folder inside of your "Documents\Electronic Arts" folder to something else, try playing the game (it will recreate that folder and you will need to create a new save and try it). If it works properly, you found the problem and you have to import things from the renamed folder slowly (only what is really necessary, like saves, then Custom Content Items, a few per time).

If it does not work properly, I would advise you to rename the folder as told above, then uninstall the game completely. Then, download the Ultimate Collection HERE (warning, HUGE 27 GB FILE that will come through your torrent client, but it contains the base game and all expansions/stuff packs and the quality of the files is incomparable).

Then, please take a look on the guide Games4theWorld Install Sims 3 and/or my video below, and reinstall the game, update, install fixes etc...

and you are also welcome to watch my video below.

Your game should work now, hopefully, please try it and let us know. Happy simming!!

Tea 5 Tea 5

Here is my video tutorial:

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1851

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top