Origin keeps popping up! help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin keeps popping up! help!

Post by KaloSmith on Fri 14 Aug 2015, 18:46

hello, sorry to bother, but i downloaded ts4 a few days ago from PB and everything was going fine, i got the ultimate fix, i got a mod manager and stuff to keep everything in place and all was great. except now i keep getting the "origin isn't running" error Sad 

NOTE: I HAVE READ THE FORUM THREAD FOR THIS PARTICULAR ISSUES
i followed the steps, and re-applied the ultimate fix.

anyways, when i click the ts4 icon, the origin log-in window pops up and i exit out of it like the other thread told me to, and then my entire screen goes black as if ts4 is starting up but then it just crashes and i get that error.

help Sad i just want to get back to my families.

KaloSmith
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : the sims series, assassins creed, GTA V, black ops 2, Minecraft, SKYRIM
Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Origin keeps popping up! help!

Post by SeoY on Fri 14 Aug 2015, 21:03

Hi there, @KaloSmith, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

The fact that you are getting the Origin log-in screen after trying to start the game means that the crack was either removed by your antivirus or it wasn't properly applied. Did you make sure to exclude the game install location from any security software you may have installed? Also, you should either directly extract the Ultimate Fix RAR to the install location or disable your antivirus temporarily before extracting the Ultimate Fix, as the crack can be removed from it after extracting, making the copying over useless.

Also make sure that you are applying the Ultimate Fix to the correct location, that by default should be Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

"Shhh... Shhh... It's ok. It's alright. I'm here. Just let go."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1722

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KaloSmith on Fri 14 Aug 2015, 21:13

i will make sure to try that, but my computer just got hit with a big blue screen and some sort of zbot trojan so im a little weary of temporarily turnig off my anti-virus stuff haha, but i'll let ya know how it goes !

KaloSmith
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : the sims series, assassins creed, GTA V, black ops 2, Minecraft, SKYRIM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Fri 14 Aug 2015, 22:50

@KaloSmith wrote:i will make sure to try that, but my computer just got hit with a big blue screen and some sort of zbot trojan so im a little weary of temporarily turnig off my anti-virus stuff haha, but i'll let ya know how it goes !

Wow, that definitely should be taken care of before worrying about The Sims 4.

Did you manage to see what error exactly the Blue Screen was? What antivirus do you have currently? Maybe we can try to help you a little bit, if you want of course.

"Shhh... Shhh... It's ok. It's alright. I'm here. Just let go."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1722

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KaloSmith on Sat 15 Aug 2015, 00:27

yup sorted that all out, i have AVG currently running. still trying my best to get the ultimate fix to download lol its taking its sweet time.

KaloSmith
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KaloSmith on Sat 15 Aug 2015, 00:37

IT FINALLY WORKED Smile THANKS the direct extract was really helpful :3 i isually just extracted and then moved them lol

KaloSmith
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum