Good news everyone! [CLOSED]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Good news everyone! [CLOSED]

Post by wantp on Sun 16 Aug 2015, 05:41

@Sim Architect,

Why you posting a video tutorial how to install S4 including Spa Day if you are not be able to install it on your own system?

wantp
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Topken on Sun 16 Aug 2015, 05:51

@wantp wrote:@Sim Architect,

Why you posting a video tutorial how to install S4 including Spa Day if you are not be able to install it on your own system?

Because he managed to get it installed and working with some suggestions from me? AKA we were in chat together last night.

Topken
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect on Sun 16 Aug 2015, 16:45

@Topken wrote:
@wantp wrote:@Sim Architect,

Because he managed to get it installed and working with some suggestions from me? AKA we were in chat together last night.
Thank you very much, TopKen! For the information exchange we had the other night and for explaining above!

Tea 1 Tea 1

And if he read my video description he will find the links and the info on how it can be done.

Thank you all very much for the views, I never had so many in such short time interval, 1400 so far, yay!!! I may not show exactly all the steps to succeed on the video itself, but I am sure that the video plus it's description (you have to open it on YouTube, as I posted before) are more than enough for many of you to find your road to success.

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wantp on Mon 17 Aug 2015, 05:58

@Sim Architect

Yeah. @Topken had explained to me also. Thanks for sharing your video. I watched it already.

wantp
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4 (of course)
Male Posts : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect on Mon 17 Aug 2015, 06:32

@wantp wrote:@Sim Architect

Yeah. @Topken had explained to me also. Thanks for sharing your video. I watched it already.
Thanks! I will try to release something nicer on YouTube if/when Carlos finishes the G4TW version this week Smile

The Sim Architect

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeskyee on Mon 17 Aug 2015, 07:30

I installed this tonight and my game worked.  My antivirus didn't go off and when the game started, it showed all the new content loading screens.  I was skeptical at first about installing this too but since I fix computers I figured the worse is having to reinstall, not a huge deal for me.  Anyway, it's working with no problems for me.
Jadeskyee
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 2, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Female Posts : 62

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect on Mon 17 Aug 2015, 08:33

@Jadeskyee wrote:I installed this tonight and my game worked.  My antivirus didn't go off and when the game started, it showed all the new content loading screens.  I was skeptical at first about installing this too but since I fix computers I figured the worse is having to reinstall, not a huge deal for me.  Anyway, it's working with no problems for me.
Great!!!

Hammertime

The Sim Architect

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia on Wed 19 Aug 2015, 12:22

I can't find Cool Kitchen Stuff. I mean in Skidrow's site, there's only Spa Day, and then another one with "The Sims 4 + All DLCs" as they said. But what if I just want to install the pack and not the whole game? What do I have to do? >___<
Dia
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, Life is Strange
Female Posts : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyenpeydee on Wed 19 Aug 2015, 12:54

@Dia wrote:I can't find Cool Kitchen Stuff. I mean in Skidrow's site, there's only Spa Day, and then another one with "The Sims 4 + All DLCs" as they said. But what if I just want to install the pack and not the whole game? What do I have to do? >___<

It has all the packs and updates that EA officially released. So, It's just the Cover that says it's only Spa Day but it has Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Dishwashers and so on..

BUT, Carlos released the "Temporary Fix" for us to enjoy it. It's not official yet. We still need to wait for Admin to release the "Official Fix" 

I recommend to download the Temporary Fix and Not on Reloaded's website. 

Good Luck.
Keyenpeydee
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3,
Male Posts : 212

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia on Wed 19 Aug 2015, 21:28

Yay, it works just fine Smile TY!
Dia
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, Life is Strange
Female Posts : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Thu 20 Aug 2015, 01:14

@Topken wrote:
@Misfit203 wrote:

If your like me and thinking your download doesnt work of newest sims 4 update, dont give up just yet.

I was getting the origin is not running error which i seen many others have also had.
The fix is easy... move your current game directory over to C:\Program Files (x86)\ and then start game. You do not need to have origin running at all. you just need your sims 4 directory in that path.

It does NOT have to be in that path mine is F:\Games on my desktop and the update is working perfectly fine for me. I honestly do not have Origins installed at all.

thanks, at the time that i posted that, it was the only info that i had, and it was what got the game working for me originally. 

i since figured out that wasnt the case when i uninstalled and reinstalled a different download to verify some things someone had mentioned to me. I myself keep my games in D:\Games, but at the time idk why but i got lazy when installing the sims the first time

the default install location was my documents\the sims 4 and i just went with it lol. so when i found info saying move it to program files or whatever, it wasnt mentioned it can be used on another drive as well. lol 

but now im happy, i have it installed where i originally wanted it when i wasnt being lazy, so all is good. lol

Misfit203
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (All of Em) :) , GTA, Need for speed, Mafia, Mortal Kombat, Batman, Dead or Alive, Saints Row, Far Cry, SILENT HILL! :) , Resident evil, Final Fantasy, Call of duty, Ghost recon
Male Posts : 294

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/TheCapeCoralStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by kitty10136 on Thu 20 Aug 2015, 19:21

To Carlos...Carlos is tha man!!!. Thanks for the temporary fix. You da man.  All Hail Carlos!

Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker
Quartermaster Rookie Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Female Posts : 347

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you!

Post by Mandywashere0 on Thu 20 Aug 2015, 22:03

@Topken wrote:
@Misfit203 wrote:

If your like me and thinking your download doesnt work of newest sims 4 update, dont give up just yet.

I was getting the origin is not running error which i seen many others have also had.
The fix is easy... move your current game directory over to C:\Program Files (x86)\ and then start game. You do not need to have origin running at all. you just need your sims 4 directory in that path.

It does NOT have to be in that path mine is F:\Games on my desktop and the update is working perfectly fine for me. I honestly do not have Origins installed at all.
This helped me alot! Because I installed the updates and my game wasn't starting at all. Not even popping up with anything. So I got the whole game off, then reinstalled everything and it still wouldn't work. My anti-virus program wasn't prohibiting it, so I didn't know why it wasn't starting. I was litterally to the point of tears lol :p but then I saw this and I tried moving it to my program files x86 and it worked. I moved it out of Electronic Arts and into program files x86. Now it works and has everything with it. Thanks for the advice!  Carlos is tha man!!! I tip my fedora. Can't touch banana Can't touch banana
Mandywashere0
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : All the Sims Games, Rift, GTA games, Kingdom Hearts, and other games.. mainly PC games :p
Female Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 20 Aug 2015, 22:24

I think the topic can be closed now. Please see the announcement here, and the instructions related to the latest TS4 update:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t20953-temporary-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix-version-1-10-57-1020-out-now

The topic is closed. Smile

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13616

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum