Spa Day is not showing up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spa Day is not showing up

Post by EvelienB on Wed 19 Aug 2015, 12:41

So I got my game working. When I start the game it shows the picture of Spa Day. When I opened my household I wanted to see al the new objects. Cool kitchen stuff & perfect patio are there, but when I select Spa Day in the search bar, it doesn't show anything. Also the spa lots are missing. 
When I unzipped my files, I got a few errors. Could this have something to do with it? I redownloaded the files but the errors kept occuring...

EvelienB
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spa Day is not showing up

Post by Shainamae98 on Wed 19 Aug 2015, 23:42

Exactly the same thing happened to me. I even made my own thread, but i now know how to fix it. Those errors are indicating that those files aren't complete. in my case my errors only showed up the files tsm4 update parts 2 and 4.So I redownloaded parts 2 and 4 and deleted the other ones. Turns out the old ones weren't complete. Parts 1-4 should have at least more than 850mb and part 5 less than 850mb ( Like 775mb)according to their fb page. All you have to do is redownload parts 1,2,4,5, extract the fix and replace the old ones.

Shainamae98
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : League Of Legends, The Sims, Fallout, Sim city build it, GTA, and a whole lot more
Female Posts : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum