Stuck on loadingscreen/different problem now.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stuck on loadingscreen/different problem now.

Post by Beavis on Thu 20 Aug 2015, 00:19

Hi there, I seem to have an annoying problem. I get stuck on the loading screen when I want to play one of my households. Not the first loading screen you get, but the second one, you know? I've removed all of my cc and mods from my 'mods'-folder but the problem is still there. 

Okay, so I've fixed it, kind of. The only way I can get my households to work is when I... First visit Bob Pancake's household. I wish I was kidding but I'm not. I haven't tried it with other non-active households, but when I first go to the Pancake household and return to the world, I can play every household, no problem. I also can't seem to travel.

Does anyone maybe know what this issue is then?

Last edited by Beavis on Thu 20 Aug 2015, 01:30; edited 2 times in total

“Do you have T.P. for my bunghole? I would hate for my holio to get polio.”

Beavis
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Bioshock 1/2/Infinite, Borderlands Series, Halo, Brütal Legend, Need For Speed, Forza, Life Is Strange, Farcry, Call Of Duty for the zombie mode, Fallout, Skyrim, The Witcher.
Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stuck on loadingscreen/different problem now.

Post by SeoY on Fri 21 Aug 2015, 15:03

Hi there, @Beavis, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

That sounds very peculiar and particular. Do you have any Mods or CC installed on your game? It's very possible that an outdated mod is causing this specific problem. Try removing them temporarily and see if there's any changes on your game.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1727

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beavis on Wed 26 Aug 2015, 21:59

I had removed all of my mods, started up the game today, (not working of course) went back to my mods folder to see that the only files in my new mods folder were Resource.cfg and Scumbobumbo's doorlock mod. My game generated it in a weird way. But okay, I completely deleted that mod from my pc and it works now. Thanks alot though! (:

“Do you have T.P. for my bunghole? I would hate for my holio to get polio.”

Beavis
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Bioshock 1/2/Infinite, Borderlands Series, Halo, Brütal Legend, Need For Speed, Forza, Life Is Strange, Farcry, Call Of Duty for the zombie mode, Fallout, Skyrim, The Witcher.
Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Wed 26 Aug 2015, 22:13

Beavis wrote:I had removed all of my mods, started up the game today, (not working of course) went back to my mods folder to see that the only files in my new mods folder were Resource.cfg and Scumbobumbo's doorlock mod. My game generated it in a weird way. But okay, I completely deleted that mod from my pc and it works now. Thanks alot though! (:

Glad to hear that! Very Happy

So, is your problem solved now? Or is there anything else we can help you with at the moment?

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1727

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum