Can't put anything into the fridge after installing Ultimate Fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't put anything into the fridge after installing Ultimate Fix

Post by violetblaze on Thu 20 Aug 2015, 06:59

Hi! I've installed the new Ultimate Fix to the game and I've noticed that the put things manually function isn't working. For example if I want to grab a meal myself (not as the sim) I can't place in to the fridge anymore. I can't plant seeds because I can't put the seed in the gardening pot, it just doesn't let me... It's so weird. :DedicatedToLorilihim

Has anyone experienced the same issue after installing the Fix? WhatDidUJustCallMe?
violetblaze
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

Female Posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't put anything into the fridge after installing Ultimate Fix

Post by violetblaze on Sun 23 Aug 2015, 00:23

Can someone answer to me please? Smile
violetblaze
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CDively on Sun 23 Aug 2015, 02:58

I don't have this problem. I've encountered some strange glitches that I fixed just by restarted my computer. Do you have any mods? Try removing them if you do.
CDively
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 23 Aug 2015, 06:15

violetblaze wrote:Hi! I've installed the new Ultimate Fix to the game and I've noticed that the put things manually function isn't working. For example if I want to grab a meal myself (not as the sim) I can't place in to the fridge anymore. I can't plant seeds because I can't put the seed in the gardening pot, it just doesn't let me... It's so weird. :DedicatedToLorilihim

Has anyone experienced the same issue after installing the Fix? WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Try deleting the localthumbcache.package file, that is located in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. Start the game, sell the fridge, and buy a new one. See if that makes any difference. Good luck !

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14450

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by violetblaze on Sun 23 Aug 2015, 15:39

CDively wrote:I don't have this problem. I've encountered some strange glitches that I fixed just by restarted my computer. Do you have any mods? Try removing them if you do.
Thank you, but I don't have any mods installed. Smile
violetblaze
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by violetblaze on Sun 23 Aug 2015, 15:39

Carlos wrote:
violetblaze wrote:Hi! I've installed the new Ultimate Fix to the game and I've noticed that the put things manually function isn't working. For example if I want to grab a meal myself (not as the sim) I can't place in to the fridge anymore. I can't plant seeds because I can't put the seed in the gardening pot, it just doesn't let me... It's so weird. :DedicatedToLorilihim

Try deleting the localthumbcache.package file, that is located in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. Start the game, sell the fridge, and buy a new one. See if that makes any difference. Good luck !
Thank you, I will definitely try this and let you know if it's solved the problem or not! Smile
violetblaze
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 08:40

violetblaze wrote:Thank you, I will definitely try this and let you know if it's solved the problem or not! Smile

I had similar fridge problems back then, but they were mostly fixed by simply saving the game and re-starting it. Judging by the mere (small) quantity of the in-game content, you could assume that glitches in TS4 are more rare than, let's say, in The Sims 3. But obviously that assumption is wrong.

Good luck anyway. Smile

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14450

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum