Transfer progress from the RELOADED version of Sims 4 into G4TW version

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Transfer progress from the RELOADED version of Sims 4 into G4TW version

Post by deask1997 on Fri 21 Aug 2015, 17:53

Hello, This is my first post...I am sorry if I make any mistake or disobey any policy you have here

I would like to ask, if I can transfer my existing progress in the RELOADED version of the Sims 4 into the G4TW Version, since I have downloaded all the update fix files and the game itself.

Thanks!  Very Happy
deask1997
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas, Warcraft III (Frozen Throne), Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Last of Us, Life is strange, Grand Theft Auto : V, Driveclub, Project CARS, CS, PES, Uncharted Series, GMOD, etc...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer progress from the RELOADED version of Sims 4 into G4TW version

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 22 Aug 2015, 01:10

@deask1997 wrote:Hello, This is my first post...I am sorry if I make any mistake or disobey any policy you have here

I would like to ask, if I can transfer my existing progress in the RELOADED version of the Sims 4 into the G4TW Version, since I have downloaded all the update fix files and the game itself.

Thanks!  Very Happy

Hello,

Yes you can, and you don't even need to do anything specific. If you haven't downloaded the latest "Spa-Day" update from RELOADED, you can also get it from the temporary Ultimate fix here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t20953-temporary-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix-version-1-10-57-1020-out-now

Just download the stuff,  and apply the files according to the instructions. Your old savegames should still be there after that.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13922

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum