Still getting Origin error...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Still getting Origin error...

Post by Pyrocrastinate on Sat 22 Aug 2015, 19:33

Hello! I'm getting a little frustrated because after redownloading and re-applying the latest fix THREE TIMES I am still getting the Origin error. I'm sure it's pretty infamous right now so I don't feel the need to explain it, and I'm a little disappointed to find the only fix you guys have explained is the Ultimate Fix. But... Like I said, I've applied it three separate times and I'm still getting this error. I've tried it with Origin running and not, and I'd really like some help fixing this ongoing problem. I've stuck with this crack since I can remember, and I haven't changed how I do things. (Please! Do not link me back to the fix. I know how to do it, so it isn't helpful at all at this point.)
Pyrocrastinate
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 1-4, TES, Borderlands 2, Rollercoaster Tycoon 2
Female Posts : 19

View user profile http://pyrocrastinate.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Still getting Origin error...

Post by vflaten on Sat 22 Aug 2015, 20:02

Pyrocrastinate wrote:Hello! I'm getting a little frustrated because after redownloading and re-applying the latest fix THREE TIMES I am still getting the Origin error. I'm sure it's pretty infamous right now so I don't feel the need to explain it, and I'm a little disappointed to find the only fix you guys have explained is the Ultimate Fix. But... Like I said, I've applied it three separate times and I'm still getting this error. I've tried it with Origin running and not, and I'd really like some help fixing this ongoing problem. I've stuck with this crack since I can remember, and I haven't changed how I do things. (Please! Do not link me back to the fix. I know how to do it, so it isn't helpful at all at this point.)
Have you tried moving The Sims 4 folder directly to C:\Program Files (x86) ? I had to do that to be able to play. I also enter the game with wifi and all antiviruses and firewall turned off, even though I've added the folders to the exeption list.. And I run the game as Administrator, it's the only way I can play without the origin crap x)

vflaten
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : TS4
Female Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by accixhex on Sat 22 Aug 2015, 21:05

I am having the exact same situation right now and it's really getting on my nerves. I did literally every possible solutions that are stated here. I tried everything and it's not working. I uninstalled and reinstalled TS4, re downloaded all TS4 Ultimate Fix, and at the end, but this http://prntscr.com/87oqzi STILL POPS UP! I am getting pretty irritated as this is the first time an error had happened. Please help.

accixhex
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by accixhex on Sat 22 Aug 2015, 21:25

accixhex wrote:I am having the exact same situation right now and it's really getting on my nerves. I did literally every possible solutions that are stated here. I tried everything and it's not working. I uninstalled and reinstalled TS4, re downloaded all TS4 Ultimate Fix, and at the end, but this http://prntscr.com/87oqzi STILL POPS UP! I am getting pretty irritated as this is the first time an error had happened. Please help.

OK GOOD NEWS GUYS. My TS4 finally worked, and all I did was uninstalled Origin. Hope this helps!

accixhex
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum