The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing data error?

Post by erwinsmh on Wed 26 Aug 2015, 04:21

I followed the entire tutorial to install. However, when I try to run the game it comes up the with the error:

Unable to start:

Cannot start because the required game data is missing or damaged. Please try reinstalling the game.
[85262c58:29f00e76:00000000]

I have a Windows 8.1 with 64 bit.

I've tried to re-download & reapplying the Spa Day & Cool Kitchen data in the The Sims 4 Folder. It still doesn't work. Anyone have a possible solution to this? I have no CC/mods installed yet by the way, this is a brand new desktop.  Why.

erwinsmh
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!)

Post by Sim Architect on Wed 26 Aug 2015, 15:57

@belovedbeauty wrote:
@belovedbeauty wrote:So... I'm back. I downloaded everything again, unpacked it, excluded it, installed it like I've done before (and usually have no issue), but now I've been given the dreaded "origin" error, which I've never received. Help.
NEVER MIND. I followed the advice of you guys, moved the file outside of Electronic Arts and it works! I have the Cool Kitchen Stuff and am no longer receiving and error. GOD SENDS YOU GUYS ARE. THANK YOU! All Hail Carlos!
You are welcome!

Tea 3 Tea 3

@erwinsmh wrote:I followed the entire tutorial to install. However, when I try to run the game it comes up the with the error:

Unable to start:

Cannot start because the required game data is missing or damaged. Please try reinstalling the game.
[85262c58:29f00e76:00000000]

I have a Windows 8.1 with 64 bit.

I've tried to re-download & reapplying the Spa Day & Cool Kitchen data in the The Sims 4 Folder. It still doesn't work. Anyone have a possible solution to this? I have no CC/mods installed yet by the way, this is a brand new desktop.  Why.

Please, follow the instructions in the VIDEO below and download the stuff from the link in its description at YouTube.

It is more up to date and it should work. Let us know if you need further assistance or if you got your game working. Thanks!

Tea 5 Tea 5

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!)

Post by Sim Architect on Sat 29 Aug 2015, 08:55

Almost 4500 views! Thank you all very much!!!

Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 31 Aug 2015, 01:32

This is hardly the right place for asking questions; the topic is already getting too messy. Smile  If anything is unclear to you, check out this subforum here. 
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/f43-the-sims-4-downloads-support-pc

And if you can't find the answer you're looking for, feel free to open a new thread. The topic is now closed.

//EDIT

Update on 17-12-2015:

Topic has been closed, due to being technically obsolete. The newest video guide can be found here. Have fun ! Very Happy

- Carlos

//EDIT

Update on 07-01-2016:

Topic has been moved to "The Sims 4 Downloads Support".

- Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13754

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum