Temporary fix files are corrupted?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Temporary fix files are corrupted?

Post by tomato500 on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 01:04

Hi,

I recently downloaded the temporary fix for The Sims 4 (all parts) and whenever I unpack it, both 7zip and WinRar give me an error that some files are corrupted. Then 7zip would freeze while copying at 88% (see attached). Does anyone else have this problem or is my computer being stupid?
Attachments
error.PNG You don't have permission to download attachments.(19 Kb) Downloaded 2 times

tomato500
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Temporary fix files are corrupted?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 01:07

tomato500 wrote:Hi,

I recently downloaded the temporary fix for The Sims 4 (all parts) and whenever I unpack it, both 7zip and WinRar give me an error that some files are corrupted. Then 7zip would freeze while copying at 88% (see attached). Does anyone else have this problem or is my computer being stupid?

Maybe they didn't download completely. Parts 1-4 should be 850MB in size, and part 5 is about 770MB. If you find that one or more parts are smaller, you could try re-downloading only these specific parts. And you should ONLY use WinRAR for extraction.

If you don't want to mess with that, go for the torrent which Sim Architect just made earlier today:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t21059-the-sims-4-spa-day-cool-kitchen-stuff-games4theworld-version-thanks-to-carlos-new-torrent

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum