Can't Launch Sims 3 EP Installer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't Launch Sims 3 EP Installer

Post by ArizonaRouge on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 01:43

Hi everyone! I'm new here Smile

I recently downloaded and installed my base game, late nights, and loft stuff from Origin. I then tried to install a few expansion packs from the Complete Collection onto my mac (I followed the instructions here http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t11808-brand-new-how-to-install-the-sims-3-on-mac-os-guide-read-it-here-now-new# ) but, every time I open the Installer.app, my dock "opens" moment as if to make room for the icon and then immediately "closes". It's like it tries to start but never actually does, the icon doesn't even appear.

My base game is updated to 1.67 and is installed on an external hard-drive (idk if this would affect it?).

Any help or possible solutions is greatly appreciated!

Last edited by ArizonaRouge on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 01:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More descriptive title)
ArizonaRouge
Beginner
Beginner

Female Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't Launch Sims 3 EP Installer

Post by Phoebe on Mon 31 Aug 2015, 17:34

Hello,

Have you created .dmg files? If not please follow all the steps in the Part 2 of that guide please. After creating .dmg files, you are ready to install every expansion pack and aplly the Ultimate Fix.

Super Spammer

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo
Female Posts : 783

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum