Can't send Private Messages [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't send Private Messages [SOLVED]

Post by Simmer593 on Tue 01 Sep 2015, 15:03

/d aHi there, I know this is probably not the right place for this, but I just am not sure where else to post!
I'm getting a message that says I haven't posted enough in the forum to send private messages. I'm just trying to respond to someone who messaged me first. When I click on "Forum Rules" at the top of the site, I just get taken to the main page with the list of all of the forum sections... where do I go to find the rules? And how many posts do I need to make to send a private message?

Thank you in advance, and again, I'm sorry that I don't know where else to post this.

Simmer593
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't send Private Messages [SOLVED]

Post by Adwomin on Tue 01 Sep 2015, 15:35

//MOVED

Hello,

In order to reduce spam, we require users to post 1 (or 2, can't recall) posts, before being able to send a PM. Try again now, you should be able to send PMs now.

As for the Forum Rules, they can be found here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/register
If you're redirected to the Forum's homepage, try that link in a new browser (where you're not logged in).

I hope that clears up. If not, please let us know! Very Happy

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 01:46

@Simmer593 wrote:When I click on "Forum Rules" at the top of the site, I just get taken to the main page with the list of all of the forum sections... where do I go to find the rules? 

You most likely didn't click on "Forum Rules", but on the Home-button, left of it. That's why you got to the main page. But you can try clearing the caches and cookies of your browser (press CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE in your browser, and select the appropriate options).

Other than that, make sure to click directly onto the buttons in the toolbar. Just click somewhere into the middle, and not too far left or right. Very Happy

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simmer593 on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 04:16

I can send PMs now, thanks.

Simmer593
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Thu 03 Sep 2015, 15:39

Good, you're welcome!

I'll close this topic now. Don't hesitate to open a new one if you run into issues again! Wink

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum