Sims 4 Get to Work problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Get to Work problems

Post by AIicex on Sat 12 Sep 2015, 04:22

Installing the sims 4 and the ultimate fix from here (http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t21059-the-sims-4-spa-day-cool-kitchen-stuff-games4theworld-version-thanks-to-carlos-new-torrent#) went perfectly well. However when launching the game and starting a new family I noticed that I only had three neighborhoods, and the missing one was Magnolia Promenade. The ultimate fix did note that everything was added in the fix but it didn't seem so for the get to work expansion. I'm wondering if this is just happening to me or to everyone?

AIicex
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 Get to Work problems

Post by Sim Architect on Wed 16 Sep 2015, 05:53

AIicex wrote:Installing the sims 4 and the ultimate fix from here (http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t21059-the-sims-4-spa-day-cool-kitchen-stuff-games4theworld-version-thanks-to-carlos-new-torrent#) went perfectly well. However when launching the game and starting a new family I noticed that I only had three neighborhoods, and the missing one was Magnolia Promenade. The ultimate fix did note that everything was added in the fix but it didn't seem so for the get to work expansion. I'm wondering if this is just happening to me or to everyone?
Some people are noticing "missing stuff" when they only do base game and spa day. You can install "get to work" between you install the base game and before you re-apply the ultimate fix to see if it helps.

Magnolia Promenade showed normally in my game when I tried it Smile

Please, keep us posted!

Tea 5 Tea 5

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1851

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top