Please Help Me! Sims 3 Won't Start

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please Help Me! Sims 3 Won't Start

Post by Ourotree on Sun 13 Sep 2015, 20:16

I have been trying for hours to get the installation of The Sims 3 Complete Collection right for the past few hours.

When I try to play the game and try through the launcher it says that I need to insert the game disk. It also does this when I try to play it without using the game launcher. I have applied the fixes and followed the # Installation Guide and the *MUST READ*, but I can't figure out what I have done wrong. It loads the game fully but then when you are about to choose a city it tells me I don't have the disk in.
(I have downloaded all expansion and stuff packs except for Pets, Movie Stuff, and Into the Future)

Please help me, I have no idea what I have done wrong!
Thank you!

Ourotree
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, Skyrim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Help Me! Sims 3 Won't Start

Post by SeoY on Sat 19 Sep 2015, 18:08

Hi there, @Ourotree, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Sorry for the late reply. Did you make sure to apply the Ultimate Fix correctly, following the guide here?
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly#
That error is most probably caused by applying the Ultimate Fix incorrectly. So, please re-do the Manual Patch and Ultimate Fix, and let us know how it goes.

Good luck!

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1726

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum