Sims 4 DLC's aren't showing up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 DLC's aren't showing up

Post by YASNEY on Sun 20 Sep 2015, 03:07

So I finally got to install the Sims 4 temporarily fix and I installed it correctly. Followed the instructions on video and in the rar. file. I opened up my game, which runs okay. I have the new world (Newcrest) but that is all. None of the items that for CAS or build mode are showing up. I don't have any of the new jobs for Get To Work and just none of the items I should have from the DLC's are showing up. I don't have the camping world, but instead I have Newcrest. So obviously I have installed everything, but why is only one thing showing up? 
Please help. 
Origin is completely closed, that is not the issue. 

Also, I guess I can only post 2 attachment files, so here is a picture of the third one below, showing I do have Newcrest
Third Screenshot: 
Attachments
Screenshot_2.png The game isn't acknowledging that I should have the DLC'sYou don't have permission to download attachments.(488 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
Screenshot_3.png My sims 4 folder with the Fix's files & the location of the folder.You don't have permission to download attachments.(22 Kb) Downloaded 4 times

Last edited by YASNEY on Sat 26 Sep 2015, 21:53; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added information.)

YASNEY
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 DLC's aren't showing up

Post by Poliwi on Tue 13 Oct 2015, 15:14

Hi! I have the same problem! Did you find any solution?

Poliwi
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmidoll123 on Fri 16 Oct 2015, 04:07

i'm having the same problem

kimmidoll123
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 17 Oct 2015, 03:29

//MOVED

Sorry for the late reply,

Are you all sure you copied and pasted the Ultimate fix files into the correct location ? 

C:\Program files(x86)\The Sims 4

It is NOT the one in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. And did you also make sure to configure your anti-virus exclusions properly (see Sim Architect's video guide or my comprehensive post here).
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13689

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Breenana1227 on Sat 17 Oct 2015, 19:28

Yes, I am certain. I'm having the exact same problem, too. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times now. I even went to my Documents folder and deleted the entire Sims 4 folder in case that was unknowingly causing issues (Yes, I completely uninstalled through Control Panel, but the Sims 4 document folder remained)
The game itself is "updated" I have pools, the ability to lock doors, etc.

I installed GTW before installing the fix as recommended for people that have the same problem as me.

Breenana1227
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poliwi on Sat 17 Oct 2015, 19:33

I solved moving the folder to the "c" disk..before program filles.  Thanks for your answered and sorry if my english i's not good!!

Poliwi
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Breenana1227 on Sat 17 Oct 2015, 19:48

@Poliwi wrote:I solved moving the folder to the "c" disk..before program filles.  Thanks for your answered and sorry if my english i's not good!!

I did this, and it did not solve my problems. I am running Windows 7.

edit;;

In fact I moved it to where you stated and restarted my computer, and now everything is ****. The game is giving me the Origin error now. Not sure if this is progress or regression.  Why. Why. Why.

Breenana1227
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poliwi on Sun 18 Oct 2015, 15:27

I am having the problem again. I closed the game yesterday and I saved it. But when I started it today the dlc had disappeared. Help me please.

Poliwi
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poliwi on Sun 18 Oct 2015, 15:29

@Breenana1227 wrote:
@Poliwi wrote:I solved moving the folder to the "c" disk..before program filles.  Thanks for your answered and sorry if my english i's not good!!

edit;;

In fact I moved it to where you stated and restarted my computer, and now everything is ****. The game is giving me the Origin error now. Not sure if this is progress or regression.  Why. Why. Why.

Try start the game with origin complete close.

Poliwi
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Breenana1227 on Sun 18 Oct 2015, 16:40

@Poliwi wrote:
@Breenana1227 wrote:

edit;;

Try start the game with origin complete close.

I did. I even went to processes to double check and there's no Origin process running, My antivirus and firewall are completely disabled, and were before I extracted The Sims 4.rar and the DLC's rar, so it's not my antivirus. And yeah they were still disabled as I installed the game and copy and pasted the files. I hope none of the mods come in here and paste the link to the video because that is not going to help me. God only knows how long I'll be waiting for a reply.

Breenana1227
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poliwi on Sun 18 Oct 2015, 17:00

I am downloading go to work from here and I will install it. 
Them I'll tell if it works for me.

Poliwi
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poliwi on Mon 19 Oct 2015, 00:22

I found a new solution!!!!!! Run the game in compatibility with windows 8!!! I have windows 10.

Poliwi
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Breenana1227 on Mon 19 Oct 2015, 04:24

@Poliwi wrote:I found a new solution!!!!!! Run the game in compatibility with windows 8!!! I have windows 10.

The good news is my game actually ran after changing my compatibility to Windows 7 (I don't have 10..Lol)
bad news is my DLC isn't showing up /headbang /headbang /headbang

I'm glad you found something that worked for you though.

Breenana1227
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poliwi on Mon 19 Oct 2015, 12:34

Try deleting your folder "Electronics Arts" in Documents and run the game again. Be noticed that if you delete this folder you will loose all your saves.

Poliwi
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YASNEY on Wed 21 Oct 2015, 00:46

Carlos wrote://MOVED

Sorry for the late reply,

Are you all sure you copied and pasted the Ultimate fix files into the correct location ? 

C:\Program files(x86)\The Sims 4

It is NOT the one in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. And did you also make sure to configure your anti-virus exclusions properly (see Sim Architect's video guide or my comprehensive post here).

-- Yes, I pasted it into the correct location and then moved the Sims 4 folder out of Electronic Arts. (Local Disk, Program Files (x86) ) I did the anti-virus part correctly also. I did watch that video guide, about 5 times lol.

YASNEY
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum