The sims 3 download

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3 download

Post by BamitzDebbie on Sun 20 Sep 2015, 17:49

Hi Guys!!! You jelly mate  I was just wondering is there anyway to downloaad the sims 3 base game without mounting it, because whenever I try to install it, It always says that I should insert a disk with bla bla bla on it and when I select the disc it just doesn't work. Why God.

Anyone??? This is slightly dissapointing I always see people getting quick responses but i guess not, I think ill just go buy it Crying or Very sad
Attachments
Untitled.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(74 Kb) Downloaded 2 times

BamitzDebbie
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The sims 3 download

Post by the fixer on Sun 27 Sep 2015, 11:26

HI .This has happened to me one or two times . You just need to have all the files in the same folder then start the installation . I hope it helps

the fixer
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : call of duty ghost , gta 5 , far cry 4,AOE II and III,wwwe 2k15,battlefield 3 and 4 ,battlefield bad company 2,counterstrike , ,just cause 2 , prototype 2 and the sims 3 and 4
Male Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The sims 3 download

Post by BamitzDebbie on Tue 29 Sep 2015, 19:42

@the fixer wrote:HI .This has happened to me one or two times . You just need to have all the files in the same folder then start the installation . I hope it helps
I've tried that, it still doesn't work

BamitzDebbie
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum