NO ISO FILE ONLY ICO??? HELP!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO ISO FILE ONLY ICO??? HELP!!!

Post by shanicefender1993 on Sun 27 Sep 2015, 23:13

Hi,

im really stuck, ive tried emailing, posting on relevant posts and im getting no reply I feel like giving up, ive done everything in the instructions im currently just trying to install the base game, ive extracted files ive mounted what needs to be mounted but when I click ts3 to start it up my windows 8 laptop doesn't recognise the file and asks what it should be opened with it says is a ICO file type not ISO? I really need help please someone help

shanicefender1993
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO ISO FILE ONLY ICO??? HELP!!!

Post by angel1437 on Mon 28 Sep 2015, 07:24

You can try dameon tools lite that's what I have had to use before to install the sims 3...But I just recently got a new comp and upgraded to windows 10..I just downloaded the complete collection and you don't have to mount anything with it...It has the auto run file for sims 3...Hope this helps...Smile

Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Female Posts : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shanicefender1993 on Mon 28 Sep 2015, 16:43

ahh yeah that demeon tools rings a bell from back in the day when I downloaded the sims2 torrent, that was the first and last time I ever downloaded a torrent so im a bit clueless with these things, I tried to download the complete collection but was worried about the gb size and also on utorrent it said it was going to take 1year to download so I cancelled it lol I think that's my only option though as it seems the easiest to do thanks for your help, also one other thing while I was messing around trying to get the torrent to work I moved a few files (trying to crack) and im not sure theyre in the right place will that mess up me getting the sims to work?

shanicefender1993
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angel1437 on Sat 17 Oct 2015, 03:53

It should be fine but just to be safe follow the steps on the link below....

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly#

Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Female Posts : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum