The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Post by njberry on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 16:13

yay just got back from shopping yay much love for getting the torrent out there so quick SmileSmileSmile

njberry
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Post by NextStarOver on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 17:26

Wow I was crying lasts night As humby got me my own copy but it stuck in a city 3 hours a way and We could not get it this week , and was told had to wait. .. Thanks so much for the fast up load.

NextStarOver
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Post by njberry on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 20:43

anyone else getting the insert disc 1 thing ?

njberry
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 29
Points : 2236
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 20:49

Everyone,
Use WINRAR only to unrar your download to prevent missing files.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112
Points : 20084
Reputation : 1437
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Post by njberry on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 21:04

i do use winrar so thats not the problem.

njberry
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 29
Points : 2236
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Post by mrchub on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 21:12

can you install and just toss the crack in and it will work with the ulti fix?

mrchub
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 5
Points : 2213
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Post by njberry on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 21:26

It wont install stops at 95% and asks for disc 1

njberry
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 29
Points : 2236
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 21:31

Everyone, please wait for Admin, he should come here within a few hours.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112
Points : 20084
Reputation : 1437
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Post by njberry on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 21:36

Ok will do

njberry
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 29
Points : 2236
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Post by Tread322 on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 22:50


Tread322
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 3
Points : 2194
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Post by authoress on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 23:11

I tried that one, but it still asks for 'disc 1' and nothing else. /:
When I press 'ignore' it stops installing and asks me, if I want to do it correctly.
Thus, my problem.

authoress
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 7
Points : 2201
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Post by rubeejs on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 23:16

Hi, I got it to work but now when it's loaded it says no disc found, help? Sad

rubeejs
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 2193
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Post by Tread322 on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 23:18

Did you copy the crack in?

Tread322
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 3
Points : 2194
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Post by njberry on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 23:21

is anyone getting warped looking pets. bad graphics Sad

njberry
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 29
Points : 2236
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Post by tommy61157 on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 03:28

I think admin posted a fix to the disc 1 problem and njberry, you either installed it wrong or have some sort of bad custom content OR if other people are experiencing this, than it is a game glitch afflicting everyone.

tommy61157
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3 and all expansions
Male Posts : 32
Points : 2292
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 22
Location : Narnia :p

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Post by Adwomin on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 10:28

njberry wrote:is anyone getting warped looking pets. bad graphics Sad

tommy61157 wrote:I think admin posted a fix to the disc 1 problem and njberry, you either installed it wrong or have some sort of bad custom content OR if other people are experiencing this, than it is a game glitch afflicting everyone.
Hello,

Yes, this is a bug from EA's side and has nothing to do with the download itself. I'm afraid you'll need to wait for a patch. And EA knowing... this will take a few months.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026417
Reputation : 2252
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 10:42

Admin wrote:
njberry wrote:is anyone getting warped looking pets. bad graphics Sad

tommy61157 wrote:I think admin posted a fix to the disc 1 problem and njberry, you either installed it wrong or have some sort of bad custom content OR if other people are experiencing this, than it is a game glitch afflicting everyone.
Hello,

Yes, this is a bug from EA's side and has nothing to do with the download itself. I'm afraid you'll need to wait for a patch. And EA knowing... this will take a few months.

Hello,
Actually it appears to happen with some graphics cards, not sure it will or can be patched. Read this for more information.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112
Points : 20084
Reputation : 1437
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Post by Adwomin on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 10:59

Lady ElDi wrote:
Admin wrote:
njberry wrote:is anyone getting warped looking pets. bad graphics Sad

tommy61157 wrote:I think admin posted a fix to the disc 1 problem and njberry, you either installed it wrong or have some sort of bad custom content OR if other people are experiencing this, than it is a game glitch afflicting everyone.
Hello,

Yes, this is a bug from EA's side and has nothing to do with the download itself. I'm afraid you'll need to wait for a patch. And EA knowing... this will take a few months.

Hello,
Actually it appears to happen with some graphics cards, not sure it will or can be patched. Read this for more information.
Hi there,

Ah, thank you. That sucks. Hmmm... let's see what EA has for an answer to this.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026417
Reputation : 2252
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum