DLC not showing up in game when I use Custom Content?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DLC not showing up in game when I use Custom Content?

Post by kimmidoll123 on Fri 16 Oct 2015, 04:00

i'm having a really weird issue where i can only play the sims 4 with the dlc if i don't have any CC installed. if i put mods/cc in, the game loads with no DLC, but if i move my mods folder away it works fine. i've applied the ultimate fix, i don't know what else to do. can anyone help? thanks

kimmidoll123
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 3
Points : 1015
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DLC not showing up in game when I use Custom Content?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 17 Oct 2015, 03:10

@kimmidoll123 wrote:i'm having a really weird issue where i can only play the sims 4 with the dlc if i don't have any CC installed. if i put mods/cc in, the game loads with no DLC, but if i move my mods folder away it works fine. i've applied the ultimate fix, i don't know what else to do. can anyone help? thanks


Hello and welcome to the forum,


Where did you get that CC from ? Can you post a link to that here, so others may test that ? I find that unlikely to believe, but we'll see. Smile 

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, site navigation & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

avatar
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Acting Administrator
General of the Armies & Gatekeeper
G4TW Acting Administrator General of the Armies & Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16192
Points : 21700
Reputation : 2353
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DLC not showing up in game when I use Custom Content?

Post by kimmidoll123 on Sat 17 Oct 2015, 05:54

Carlos wrote:
@kimmidoll123 wrote:i'm having a really weird issue where i can only play the sims 4 with the dlc if i don't have any CC installed. if i put mods/cc in, the game loads with no DLC, but if i move my mods folder away it works fine. i've applied the ultimate fix, i don't know what else to do. can anyone help? thanks


Hello and welcome to the forum,


Where did you get that CC from ? Can you post a link to that here, so others may test that ? I find that unlikely to believe, but we'll see. Smile 
hi, i got most of it either from the sims resource, tumblr or mod the sims. i'm finding that it's usually either meshes, merged files or mods that cause this really weird error. i'm not really sure what to do about it. my current mods folder seems to be working alright after hours of sorting and testing

kimmidoll123
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 3
Points : 1015
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DLC not showing up in game when I use Custom Content?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 17 Oct 2015, 06:14

@kimmidoll123 wrote:hi, i got most of it either from the sims resource, tumblr or mod the sims. i'm finding that it's usually either meshes, merged files or mods that cause this really weird error. i'm not really sure what to do about it. my current mods folder seems to be working alright after hours of sorting and testing


Maybe these CC items were created with a newer TS4 game version than the one supported by the Ultimate fix, and hence could interfere with the game; but I don't really know either.

If you come across a specific item that really "removes" any DLC, feel free to post the link here, and we will test it, if time allows it. Smile 

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, site navigation & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

avatar
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Acting Administrator
General of the Armies & Gatekeeper
G4TW Acting Administrator General of the Armies & Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16192
Points : 21700
Reputation : 2353
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DLC not showing up in game when I use Custom Content?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum