Plague Inc: Evolved for PC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plague Inc: Evolved for PC

Post by Xon on Mon 19 Oct 2015, 07:47

Greetings folks at Games4theWorld. I hope you do not mind, but is there any chance that you would consider getting this game?

I know it is a bit intergrated with Steam, so I am not sure how that would go down. Does that complicate a game; can it be separated from Steam?

Anyway the question is, is there really a cracked version of Plague Inc: Evolved for PC out there? Is there one in the works?

Thanks,
Xon
Xon
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, Age of Empires HD, Fable Anniversary, Dawn of Discovery, Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Male Posts : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plague Inc: Evolved for PC

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 20 Oct 2015, 06:15

Xon wrote:Greetings folks at Games4theWorld. I hope you do not mind, but is there any chance that you would consider getting this game?

I know it is a bit intergrated with Steam, so I am not sure how that would go down. Does that complicate a game; can it be separated from Steam?

Anyway the question is, is there really a cracked version of Plague Inc: Evolved for PC out there? Is there one in the works?

Thanks,
Xon

Hello,

I added the game to the request list, but as usual, no guarantees on a release. As for the game itself, I can't tell whether there's something good out there. look at the torrent networks yourself: do you see any releases ? And if yes, how many ? If not, then you know that it hasn't been cracked as of yet.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14431

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plague Inc: Evolved for PC

Post by D' Eradicated on Sun 31 Jan 2016, 06:46

Hi there,

Grab Plague Inc. Evolved here. It's not up-to-date but I'll upload it soon. Smile

Programmer, Gamer, Anime Lover, Sims Player
Having problems with your The Sims installation, etc? Post a thread so that we can fix it together.
Have you requested a game here? Check here if I fulfilled your request. No promises, though.

D' Eradicated
Quartermaster Rookie
Making your wishes come true
Quartermaster Rookie Making your wishes come true

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2
Male Posts : 214

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum