Game completely freezes at loading screen- Haven't downloaded Get to Work. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game completely freezes at loading screen- Haven't downloaded Get to Work. [SOLVED]

Post by AspiringPro on Tue 20 Oct 2015, 00:12

After a spiraling battle with my torrent, I was finally able to get the game up and running, however now it freezes at the loading screen before I can even do anything. I have no family saved to the game or anything else seeing as I havne't even been able to play it yet xD! I tried re-naming the Sims file in documents and and restarting the game to set it to factory defaults- nothing. Anyone have any clues on how to fix this?

Specs:
Operating System: Windows 7
This is pre-UltimateFix
Haven't gotten "Get to Work" yet, this is all just the base game.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nevermind, its working now you just have to wait for the game to download some things (about 10 minutes), the game will be frozen during that time then it'll start working again. Hope this helps anyone who had a similar problem, God bless!

AspiringPro
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game completely freezes at loading screen- Haven't downloaded Get to Work. [SOLVED]

Post by Sim Architect on Tue 20 Oct 2015, 10:39

Great to know you got it up and running! Happy simming!!

Tea 4 Tea 4

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1851

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top