Black silhouette where sims should be in CAS?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black silhouette where sims should be in CAS?

Post by elocineriam on Mon 26 Oct 2015, 20:54

I just downloaded everything and finally got it working after the dynamic library struggles. And everything loaded up great, was super excited. And then I opened create-a-sim and...all I have are black shadows in the shape of sims. I can do everything i should be able to do, drag their bodies around and change the shape and hair and clothing (can't see the clothing either, just the shape of it), but nothing loads. There is also a rainbow like square that they spin on. Asides from this, everything else seems to run normally. Soooo...help.

elocineriam
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black silhouette where sims should be in CAS?

Post by Sim Architect on Thu 29 Oct 2015, 23:42

Welcome to the Forum and sorry for the delayed reply, I did not see your post before, sorry.

It sounds you are having issues with your video card (driver). Please update your video card driver by downloading it from the manufacturer (NVidia or ATI). Also, be sure your operating system is up to date as well.

After updating the driver, if you still face the issue, try right clicking your game icon and selecting "run with" your "good" graphics card (NVidia or ATI) and not the onboard intel.

Please, keep us posted if you got your issue fixed or if you need further assistance.

Happy simming!

Tea 5 Tea 5

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1851

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top