Anyone have any Idea when Spooky Stuff will be cracked? Did they loose interest in The Sims 4?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone have any Idea when Spooky Stuff will be cracked? Did they loose interest in The Sims 4?

Post by geethmo on Wed 28 Oct 2015, 23:38

Im not sure if they are having trouble cracking it or if they just lost interest in it WhatDidUJustCallMe? I tried being patient but I'm so anxious to play around with all the new halloween stuff!! What do you guys think, trouble cracking it or loss of interest?

geethmo
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone have any Idea when Spooky Stuff will be cracked? Did they loose interest in The Sims 4?

Post by Anarchy on Thu 29 Oct 2015, 01:00

Probably both. I doubt they're having more trouble cracking this one than they've had with the others, but this game just isn't worth it.

Get The Sims 2 or 3, they're much better and have ten times more content than The Sims 4 ever will. The Sims 4 is just an upgraded mobile game.

Anarchy
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Need For Speed series

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone have any Idea when Spooky Stuff will be cracked? Did they loose interest in The Sims 4?

Post by AspiringPro on Thu 29 Oct 2015, 05:47

I think they are just still working on it, but one of the guys said they are currently on vacation so i'm not 100% sure.

AspiringPro
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 29 Oct 2015, 06:05

Beyond what has been said already here, note that with the frequency of Sims 4 updates being released, they (Reloaded) might skip smaller updates. Not sure if they will release those Halloween items; maybe they will put everything in one pack, after "Get together" is released.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by geethmo on Sat 31 Oct 2015, 17:52

Hopefully that is the case! I can wait until Get together is released for spooky stuff, then I can make Like a Halloween club or something XD

geethmo
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect on Sun 01 Nov 2015, 03:11

Carlos wrote:Beyond what has been said already here, note that with the frequency of Sims 4 updates being released, they (Reloaded) might skip smaller updates. Not sure if they will release those Halloween items; maybe they will put everything in one pack, after "Get together" is released.
What he said. With the Sims 4, it's not a matter of "when" anymore, but "if".

I don't see any news about it being cracked, maybe they crack "Get Together", maybe not even that.

Tea 4 Tea 4

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum