Difference between up-to-date only and Ultimate fix. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Difference between up-to-date only and Ultimate fix. [SOLVED]

Post by djottard on Thu 29 Oct 2015, 15:53

Hello there,

I managed to install your cracked version of the Sims 4, but I experience difficulties when it comes to "the sims 4 updates-only" and "the ultimate-fix". Indeed, everytime I read a new mail from Games4TheWorld concerning The Sims 4 updates and ultimate fix, I never know if I'm concerned or not. Until now, I randomly install these, without knowing the difference and I never had a single issue. 
Then, a part of my items dissapeared after the installation of either the ultimate fix or the update (I don't remember which one it was), I assume there might be something going wrong with what I randomly install. Hopefully, I could retrieve the missing content by replacing the crack I installed by the previous one I preciously kept in case I might need it.
You see, when I used to play with the Sims 3, I easily installed your cracked version of the Sims 3. I just updated my game with Origin, then applied your fixes or added additional games by applying your crack. Now with the Sims 4, the procedure is completely different and I don't get it right.

SoI wondered if you could explain me the main differences between fixes and updates. Plus, tell me when it is usefull to install one or the other. 

Thank you very much in advance.

djottard
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Difference between up-to-date only and Ultimate fix. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 29 Oct 2015, 16:03

@djottard wrote:Hello there,

I managed to install your cracked version of the Sims 4, but I experience difficulties when it comes to "the sims 4 updates-only" and "the ultimate-fix". Indeed, everytime I read a new mail from Games4TheWorld concerning The Sims 4 updates and ultimate fix, I never know if I'm concerned or not. Until now, I randomly install these, without knowing the difference and I never had a single issue. 
Then, a part of my items dissapeared after the installation of either the ultimate fix or the update (I don't remember which one it was), I assume there might be something going wrong with what I randomly install. Hopefully, I could retrieve the missing content by replacing the crack I installed by the previous one I preciously kept in case I might need it.
You see, when I used to play with the Sims 3, I easily installed your cracked version of the Sims 3. I just updated my game with Origin, then applied your fixes or added additional games by applying your crack. Now with the Sims 4, the procedure is completely different and I don't get it right.

SoI wondered if you could explain me the main differences between fixes and updates. Plus, tell me when it is usefull to install one or the other. 

Thank you very much in advance.

Hello,

1) Update-only fix: contains TS4 base game updates only.

2) (complete) Ultimate fix: contains TS4 base game updates + DLC like Outdoor Retreat, Holiday Pack, Spa Day, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Perfect Patio, Luxury Pack.

#2 is what you really want to go for. Smile  Carlos is tha man  The ONLY reason we put up the "update-only" versions is because some people (with slow internet connections) asked us about a possible fix with a smaller filesize. So we did that.

And the reason you were getting a number of different e-mails as of late, is because we found there were errors in one of the previous fix versions. The current one should have these issues fixed. Very important: download and install the "Fix addition" on top of the main Ultimate fix ! This is to correct some bugs related to "Get to Work"-interactions.

We will clarify these e-mails for the future, so that people know where they're at. Thanks for the feedback ! The Sims Plumbob 1 

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by djottard on Thu 29 Oct 2015, 16:14

Ok, thank you Carlos for the answer. I get it now, I think. However, I still have a question: is the yes/no-thing still valid? Sometimes I download stuff although it's accompanied with the "no" sign, because I never see the "yes"-sign. I just assumed the two signs are no longer used.

djottard
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 29 Oct 2015, 16:22

@djottard wrote:Ok, thank you Carlos for the answer. I get it now, I think. However, I still have a question: is the yes/no-thing still valid? Sometimes I download stuff although it's accompanied with the "no" sign, because I never see the "yes"-sign. I just assumed the two signs are no longer used.

The YES/NO indicate whether there is a higher official base game version out, or not. If you see "YES", then you know that the cracked fix is on the same patch level as the official game. If you see a "NO", it means that the cracked version is behind the official patch level.

For you that shouldn't be so important; the Ultimate fix will always be based on the latest available crack. But given the fact that the cracked Sims 4 usually lags behind the official patch level, you will often see "NO" on the page.

Right now for instance, the cracked Sims 4 supports patch level 1.10. But there is already a patch level 1.11, for the Spooky Stuff Pack (which hasn't been cracked yet).

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by djottard on Thu 29 Oct 2015, 16:26

Okay. Everything's crystal clear Smile Thanks!

djottard
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect on Thu 29 Oct 2015, 22:04

Great! Problem solved, topic closed.

Happy simming!

Tea 3 Tea 3 Tea 3

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1853

View user profile

Back to top Go down