Cities Skylines crashes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cities Skylines crashes

Post by tintin92 on Sun 22 Nov 2015, 17:20

Hi,

So I installed the game, checked the "run as administrator box" in properties and then opened the game and right afert this message appeared:

Thank you,

Tincho

tintin92
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cities Skylines crashes

Post by Sim Architect on Tue 24 Nov 2015, 13:03

Sorry you are facing this issue. It's a game that's a bit hard to crack, I remember having to mix and match three different pieces of crack back in the days I tried it for "free", so it would work.

Then, when they came up with tunnels, I finally found it on sale and bought it Smile

It's probably a bug, try updating your video card driver, and try looking for an updated cracked version of the game that may not have this issue. Running as administrator is always good, but using the box sometimes is not useful at all. When Chrome gets moody, for example, I have to go into the place where it's installed, right click the exe file (the shortcut won't work either), then select "run as administrator" manually each and every time I need to open it, sorry.

It's not supposed to be like that, but I found out that's how it happens with Chrome 64 bits and Windows 10 sometimes. Sad

Cities Skylines is a great game (as Cities XL) and I really hope you enjoy it a lot!!

Tea 5 Tea 5

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1851

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top