Updating The Sims 4.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updating The Sims 4.

Post by Michelle801 on Sun 29 Nov 2015, 23:45

Hi, i dunno if this is the right place to post it, but it has been a year since i last played the sims 4 (November 14, 2014) and I know that there have been updates, but are they included with the ultimate patch?

Thanks again
Michelle801
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Metal Gear Solid Series, Fable 1-2, The Sims Franchise, Ace Attorney Series, Professor Layton Series, Ib, Jak and Daxter 1-2 & 3, Legend Of Zelda Series, Tales Of Xilla 1-2, and Skies Of Arcadia Legends
Female Posts : 53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Updating The Sims 4.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 08 Dec 2015, 14:42

Michelle801 wrote:Hi, i dunno if this is the right place to post it, but it has been a year since i last played the sims 4 (November 14, 2014) and I know that there have been updates, but are they included with the ultimate patch?

Thanks again

Hello,

I'll assume you got your base game of Sims 4 from Games4theworld ? If so, you can get the "Get to Work"-expansion from the following site:
https://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

And the Ultimate fix is available here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Install Get to Work first, followed by the Ultimate fix. Always follow the included instructions, in those downloads. Good luck !

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14462

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum