Sims complete collection problem.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims complete collection problem.

Post by pokemaniac15 on Sun 06 Dec 2015, 17:25

Whenever I go to downtown, there aren't any NPC sims that are coming to the lot I have visited, but there are NPC servers, like cooks but no NPC that can be socialized and my simoleons have become 0. Whenever I "Go Back Home", it will be on a blank lot with the buy and build mode.

After ireset the game, it starts to load up again the loading of superstar, makin magic, hot date and vacation. After that, the playable sims are gone! The Goths, bob, the Kat family, even the one's I've been playing are gone.

I've tried reinstalling the game numerous times, used the sims eraser, run as admin, it would still have that issue.
I also tried to import the export files, but bob and goth fam can't be recovered.

EDIT: Scratch that. Everytime I go back to the neighborhood 1 after coming from a community lot, the playable sims on the lot are gone, such as the 2 Goth's, the Newbies, the Kat and etc.
Attachments
Untitled.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(609 Kb) Downloaded 2 times

pokemaniac15
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims complete collection problem.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 07 Dec 2015, 19:51

I'm sorry @pokemaniac15, but I myself have not played The Sims 1 enough to be able to answer the question of yours. Sad

Feel free to wait for a second opinion (from someone else) though.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14431

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum