Store Content Override ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store Content Override ?

Post by nick_123 on Mon 07 Dec 2015, 18:07

Hello, I have a doubt regarding store content. I have downloaded some stuff from the links you have provided (thank you!) and they work great in game. But whenever I download, for example, a house in the exchange that has these store objects, the game does not recognize them as such. So my question is if there is a way of downloading the store content and "make the game think" it is original? I don't mind replacing some chairs or tables, but when I download whole worlds or houses the game replaces the store content, and it is impossible to change one by one again. Thanks

nick_123
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Store Content Override ?

Post by Sim Architect on Wed 16 Dec 2015, 17:07

You can try CC Magic to fix conflicts and put the files properly together.

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
(A) Child of God (A)
(A) Child of God (A)

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Store Content Override ?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 16 Dec 2015, 19:08

@nick_123 wrote:Hello, I have a doubt regarding store content. I have downloaded some stuff from the links you have provided (thank you!) and they work great in game. But whenever I download, for example, a house in the exchange that has these store objects, the game does not recognize them as such. So my question is if there is a way of downloading the store content and "make the game think" it is original? I don't mind replacing some chairs or tables, but when I download whole worlds or houses the game replaces the store content, and it is impossible to change one by one again. Thanks

//MOVED

Hello and welcome,

Not so sure if CC Magic can help here. I don't know actually if I ever encountered the same issue though, but on the other hand I don't download that many Exchange houses anymore, these days. 

This topic would be worth thinking about and researching though. Another user on here once suggested using .package file store content,, instead of .sims3pack store items. Maybe that can help with the issue, but I don't know either. Sorry if we can't help further here.

WhatDidUJustCallMe?

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN ModeratorInspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Male Posts : 12274

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum