G4TW Fulfilled Wishes.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please Help

Post by PrincessHarley175 on Tue 12 Sep 2017, 18:08

I am currently struggling to access the any of the mega links for the games. i would appreciate some help

PrincessHarley175
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G4TW Fulfilled Wishes.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 12 Sep 2017, 20:03

@PrincessHarley175 wrote:I am currently struggling to access the any of the mega links for the games. i would appreciate some help


Hello and welcome to the Forum @PrincessHarley175,


I believe this is the piece of information you are looking for:

G4TW wrote:Disclaimer: the download link(s) in this tutorial can be accessed by (temporarily) disabling your browser adblockers. For more information on the topic, please see this commentary here

The disclaimer is located at the end of the opening post. As for the rest, we know it is or can be annoying for users having to deal with this form of advertising, but then again: there are costs involved in maintaining this platform, and people can alternatively also grab their torrents from another source if it's too inconvenient.

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Posts : 14727
Join date : 2012-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G4TW Fulfilled Wishes.

Post by PrincessHarley175 on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 13:46

i currently as far as i can tell do not have an ad-blocker, im kinda new with this stuff, i don't mind the ads as of course the need the money to run the site which is more than understandable. however i am struggling to understand what to do, do i press skip ad on the adfly page because the new opened page my browser says can't be reached. Thanks for your help Smile

//EDIT

problem solved Smile, i did it through internet explorer instead of chrome and it worked. phew, thanks for your help guys sorry about the noob moment ahaha


//EDIT


i was wrong, its still an issue, after i click skip ad on adfly it won't load it at all no matter what i do






PrincessHarley175
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Skyrim,Witcher,Sims(2-4)
Female Posts : 4
Points : 85
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G4TW Fulfilled Wishes.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 21:10

@PrincessHarley175 wrote:i currently as far as i can tell do not have an ad-blocker, im kinda new with this stuff, i don't mind the ads as of course the need the money to run the site which is more than understandable. however i am struggling to understand what to do, do i press skip ad on the adfly page because the new opened page my browser says can't be reached. Thanks for your help Smile

//EDIT

problem solved Smile, i did it through internet explorer instead of chrome and it worked. phew, thanks for your help guys sorry about the noob moment ahaha


//EDIT


i was wrong, its still an issue, after i click skip ad on adfly it won't load it at all no matter what i do


I (temporarily) "unblocked" those download links by removing the adFly. Please try again. Smile
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14727
Points : 19529
Reputation : 2077
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G4TW Fulfilled Wishes.

Post by PrincessHarley175 on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 12:35

thank you for doing so as that made it easier, however it says that mega.nz is unavailable, i appreciate your help with the situation as i do not know where to start with this issue.

//EDIT

i added the mega extension to chrome and it loaded immediatley. thanks for your help guys you've further shown me why you guys are the number one most trusted and reliable source 

PrincessHarley175
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Skyrim,Witcher,Sims(2-4)
Female Posts : 4
Points : 85
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G4TW Fulfilled Wishes.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 19:02

@PrincessHarley175 wrote:thank you for doing so as that made it easier, however it says that mega.nz is unavailable, i appreciate your help with the situation as i do not know where to start with this issue.

//EDIT

i added the mega extension to chrome and it loaded immediatley. thanks for your help guys you've further shown me why you guys are the number one most trusted and reliable source 


Interesting; I myself don't have (and never had) the extension installed, yet I was always able to access the MEGA.  Shocked  Either way, have fun with the games!
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14727
Points : 19529
Reputation : 2077
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G4TW Fulfilled Wishes.

Post by PrincessHarley175 on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 20:01

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@PrincessHarley175 wrote:thank you for doing so as that made it easier, however it says that mega.nz is unavailable, i appreciate your help with the situation as i do not know where to start with this issue.

//EDIT

i added the mega extension to chrome and it loaded immediatley. thanks for your help guys you've further shown me why you guys are the number one most trusted and reliable source 

Interesting; I myself don't have (and never had) the extension installed, yet I was always able to access the MEGA.  Shocked  Either way, have fun with the games!
I'm having a problem where it gets stuck on a loop and says requesting folder data but never loads

PrincessHarley175
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Skyrim,Witcher,Sims(2-4)
Female Posts : 4
Points : 85
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G4TW Fulfilled Wishes.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 21:38

@PrincessHarley175 wrote:I'm having a problem where it gets stuck on a loop and says requesting folder data but never loads


At that point, it's probably best you try sending @D' Eradicated a private message here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/privmsg?mode=post&u=26737

I'm sure the next time he logs in he will get back to your message, but for the moment I really can't say more, I'm sorry.
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14727
Points : 19529
Reputation : 2077
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G4TW Fulfilled Wishes.

Post by D' Eradicated on Wed 27 Sep 2017, 20:42

Long time, no see. Being in a startup business is hard. Here's a few updates.

I'll be managing a Google sheets with the links and the list of games that have been shared/fulfilled as its easier to maintain. As of now, it only contains the links for all of the games. You can get there by clicking the Games link. I'll try to upload more games and more updates. Thank you. Smile

_________________

Programmer, Gamer, Anime Lover, Sims Player
Having problems with your The Sims installation, etc? Post a thread so that we can fix it together.
Have you requested a game here? Check here if I fulfilled your request. No promises, though.

D' Eradicated
Quartermaster Rookie
Making your wishes come true
Quartermaster Rookie Making your wishes come true

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2
Male Posts : 216
Points : 1231
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 22
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G4TW Fulfilled Wishes.

Post by D' Eradicated on Fri 06 Oct 2017, 21:26


_________________

Programmer, Gamer, Anime Lover, Sims Player
Having problems with your The Sims installation, etc? Post a thread so that we can fix it together.
Have you requested a game here? Check here if I fulfilled your request. No promises, though.

D' Eradicated
Quartermaster Rookie
Making your wishes come true
Quartermaster Rookie Making your wishes come true

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2
Male Posts : 216
Points : 1231
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 22
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum