2 Game Applications?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 Game Applications?

Post by rkeily on Sun 13 Dec 2015, 17:22

Hi! My game had previously been working with the TS4 Application but after downloading and applying Get Together there's two applications, TS4 and TS4_X64. TS4 gives me the origin pop-up, and TS4_X64 opens with no problem but doesn't show my cc. I was just wonderinng if this was normal?

rkeily
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 Game Applications?

Post by Ageha on Sun 13 Dec 2015, 17:32

hello! the TS4.exe works fine for me though i send it to the desktop(shortcut). Can you re-enable the mods/CCs back once you're in the game though? Since my game have a pop-up saying it disables them when i first launch it.

Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1944

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 Game Applications?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 13 Dec 2015, 21:49

@rkeily wrote:TS4 gives me the origin pop-up, and TS4_X64 opens with no problem but doesn't show my cc. I was just wonderinng if this was normal?

That's interesting. Which "Origin pop-up" exactly ? The one about "Origin must be running" ? 

Even if you have a 64-bit operating system, using the TS4.exe should still be OK. Just tried it again myself, with no issues. Have you made sure that none of your anti-virus programs are tampering with those files ?
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14765

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum