Can't search for anything.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't search for anything.

Post by FlawlessFiasco on Sun 13 Dec 2015, 23:09

Whenever I use the search bar in game it freezes and stops. It was doing this before Get Together but I thought that maybe it was just something that would be fixed later and after updating it yesterday it still doesn't work. I didn't see anyone else have this problem (I tried to search for it) so it might just be me.

FlawlessFiasco
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't search for anything.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 13 Dec 2015, 23:18

@FlawlessFiasco wrote:Whenever I use the search bar in game it freezes and stops. It was doing this before Get Together but I thought that maybe it was just something that would be fixed later and after updating it yesterday it still doesn't work. I didn't see anyone else have this problem (I tried to search for it) so it might just be me.

Hello,

I posted a few possible fixes in this thread here, and you may focus especially on steps 1-6 there (step 7 might not be relevant for you):
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t21728-the-sims-4-crashes-freezes-causes-shutdowns-possible-fixes-updated-on-12-12-2015

I can't recall experiencing anything similar in my own game, and I played it almost right from the beginning (started with a legit game that I got as a gift, then switching briefly to the 3DM version, and finally using G4TW/RELOADED's version). 

Good luck though !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum