Can't Cook/Eat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't Cook/Eat

Post by lalalydz on Thu 17 Dec 2015, 10:05

I applied the ultimate fix and the latest update, and I also removed my mods. My Sims won't cook, and even hiring a caterer doesn't work. They won't eat at tea shops either. Help?

lalalydz
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't Cook/Eat

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 17 Dec 2015, 17:08

@lalalydz wrote:I applied the ultimate fix and the latest update, and I also removed my mods. My Sims won't cook, and even hiring a caterer doesn't work. They won't eat at tea shops either. Help?

Hello,

You don't actually need the Ultimate fix this time around (please read up on the Global Announcement here). Just to make sure, please re-apply the files from our "Get together", and overwrite the existing files when prompted. Smile

Also, try navigating to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and look for a file named localthumbcache.package. Delete the file if you see it, and try the game again.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum