Weirdest problem ever.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weirdest problem ever.

Post by Beavis on Fri 18 Dec 2015, 20:53

So, I've decided to drop The Sims 4 after 5000 cc-items disappeared out of the blue after installing the Get Together expansion pack and download The Sims 3 again. What I've stumbled upon really amazed me. I downloaded the G4TW all-in-one torrent and it was done fast like a charm. (Thank you kind, kind seeders) But when I wanted to unpack everything using Winrar, it gave me an error that there wasn't enough space, which was weird, given the fact that I at least had 30 GB of space after downloading. It then said it needed 233 GB of space. Yes, you read that right: Twohundred and thirtythree Gigabytes. I've been struggling for at least two hours, and then decided to give up and just cancel it. Out of 'rage' I deleted the entire torrent and stuff. Now, here's the real problem: I still have 30 GB of space. Not the 60 GB I'm supposed to have after deleting everything. Can anybody help me with what else I should delete before I re-download? I am truly clueless.

Tl;Dr: Space on my harddisk disappeared.

Last edited by Beavis on Fri 18 Dec 2015, 21:08; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm human, man.)

“Do you have T.P. for my bunghole? I would hate for my holio to get polio.”

Beavis
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Bioshock 1/2/Infinite, Borderlands Series, Halo, Brütal Legend, Need For Speed, Forza, Life Is Strange, Farcry, Call Of Duty for the zombie mode, Fallout, Skyrim, The Witcher.
Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weirdest problem ever.

Post by Sim Architect on Wed 23 Dec 2015, 12:58

Hi! You should empty your Recycle Bin (at your Desktop). I hope that helps...

You're also welcome to watch my video, that also has the link to the torrent and shows exactly how I install The Sims 3 Complete Collection, which I love too (plus, it has a link to a torrent with the entire store) Smile

Tea 5 Tea 5

The Sims 3 Complete Collection: https://youtu.be/oTx-Swi2YV0

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top