The Sims Pet Stories OUT NOW! (Download link)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims Pet Stories OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Adwomin on Sun 20 Dec 2015, 16:29

Dear Simmers,

Time to go back to the roots!
We've successfully released a torrent for The Sims Pet Stories.
Download it now from: https://goo.gl/dIFmzp or from our official website https://games4theworld.org

We have more The Sims surprises coming your way very soon...
Enjoy!

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026348
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims Pet Stories OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by ChiK_HeinekeN on Sun 20 Dec 2015, 16:54

Hi, pardon my ignorance but is this a new game or another expansion pack for the Sims 4?  Embarrassing...:

_________________
The Sims 3 plumbob
avatar
ChiK_HeinekeN
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : D Sims 3, Silent Hill, Resident Evil
Female Posts : 31
Points : 2058
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 41
Location : Puerto Rico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims Pet Stories OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 20 Dec 2015, 17:04

@ChiK_HeinekeN wrote:Hi, pardon my ignorance but is this a new game or another expansion pack for the Sims 4?  :$:


That is a standalone game, and has nothing to do with The Sims 4. If you played The Sims 2 though, you will notice...similarities of sorts. Very Happy
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14068
Points : 18665
Reputation : 1982
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims Pet Stories OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by ChiK_HeinekeN on Sun 20 Dec 2015, 21:52

Carlos wrote:
@ChiK_HeinekeN wrote:Hi, pardon my ignorance but is this a new game or another expansion pack for the Sims 4?  :$:

That is a standalone game, and has nothing to do with The Sims 4. If you played The Sims 2 though, you will notice...similarities of sorts. Very Happy


Thx for answering.  I know this is the 2nd in the The Sims Stories. Do I need the 1st to play this and can I download it here? ( And where) Thx again Smile

_________________
The Sims 3 plumbob
avatar
ChiK_HeinekeN
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : D Sims 3, Silent Hill, Resident Evil
Female Posts : 31
Points : 2058
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 41
Location : Puerto Rico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims Pet Stories OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 21 Dec 2015, 06:16

@ChiK_HeinekeN wrote:

Thx for answering.  I know this is the 2nd in the The Sims Stories. Do I need the 1st to play this and can I download it here? ( And where) Thx again Smile


No, you don't need any of the other "Sims stories" games, to be able to play this. Smile  Just install "Pet stories" (according to the instructions) - and off you go !

Carlos is tha man
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14068
Points : 18665
Reputation : 1982
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims Pet Stories OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by ChiK_HeinekeN on Tue 22 Dec 2015, 00:27

Carlos wrote:
@ChiK_HeinekeN wrote:

Thx for answering.  I know this is the 2nd in the The Sims Stories. Do I need the 1st to play this and can I download it here? ( And where) Thx again Smile


No, you don't need any of the other "Sims stories" games, to be able to play this. Smile  Just install "Pet stories" (according to the instructions) - and off you go !

Carlos is tha man



Thx for answering again my post. Do you know where can I find the first of the series? Smile

_________________
The Sims 3 plumbob
avatar
ChiK_HeinekeN
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : D Sims 3, Silent Hill, Resident Evil
Female Posts : 31
Points : 2058
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 41
Location : Puerto Rico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims Pet Stories OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 22 Dec 2015, 05:48

@ChiK_HeinekeN wrote:
Thx for answering again my post. Do you know where can I find the first of the series? Smile


Sorry, we currently don't have the other 2 Sims stories. But who knows, maybe we "will have" them, soon already...or maybe we won't. Question  So many riddles...




   


 We've got a Carlos.
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14068
Points : 18665
Reputation : 1982
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims Pet Stories OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Adwomin on Tue 22 Dec 2015, 17:06

So many questions...


_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026348
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims Pet Stories OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by ChiK_HeinekeN on Tue 22 Dec 2015, 21:53

Carlos wrote:
@ChiK_HeinekeN wrote:
Thx for answering again my post. Do you know where can I find the first of the series? Smile

Sorry, we currently don't have the other 2 Sims stories. But who knows, maybe we "will have" them, soon already...or maybe we won't. Question  So many riddles...




   


 We've got a Carlos.



LOL. ..Your totally right. Thx for answering again Smile

_________________
The Sims 3 plumbob
avatar
ChiK_HeinekeN
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : D Sims 3, Silent Hill, Resident Evil
Female Posts : 31
Points : 2058
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 41
Location : Puerto Rico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum