ISDone.dll Error in The Sims 4!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ISDone.dll Error in The Sims 4!

Post by LOISS. on Fri 25 Dec 2015, 01:22

Hi,

I just downloaded The Sims 4. But when the setup is beginning to install I get this error:

I have searched all over the internet, before I came here. Turned off my antivirus/windows defender multiple times, renewed my ISDone.dll in the System32 folder, downloaded dll-fixer, EVERYTHING. It still doesn't work! I get the same error! Does someone have a fix or something, please?!  Why God.

Thank you so much!

Last edited by LOISS. on Fri 25 Dec 2015, 13:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Inserted a screenshot for more distinctness.)
LOISS.
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Eden Eternal, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, Silkroad
Female Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ISDone.dll Error in The Sims 4!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 05 Jan 2016, 21:38

LOISS. wrote:Hi,

I just downloaded The Sims 4. But when the setup is beginning to install I get this error:

I have searched all over the internet, before I came here. Turned off my antivirus/windows defender multiple times, renewed my ISDone.dll in the System32 folder, downloaded dll-fixer, EVERYTHING. It still doesn't work! I get the same error! Does someone have a fix or something, please?!  Why God.

Thank you so much!

Welcome to the forum first of all,

I'm very sorry for the late reply, I just started regularly replying to posts again (after a long time of absence). Remember though that you can always contact one of the (active !) Forum Moderators - users with a pink username color - to help you, if you don't get a reply within 24 hours. Smile

As for your current issue...are you sure you have downloaded ALL available Windows updates ? Also the "optional" Windows updates too ?

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14445

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum