Anyone have MC command center ?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anyone have MC command center ?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 01 Oct 2016, 09:22

@artillerychelle wrote:Sorry I have to make a separate post, I posted a "thank you" on the other post, then when I went to edit it to ask for this, I realized no one would check it!  

Does anyone have the MC Command Center 2.12 version, and could upload the "MC_CAS" file inside there?  In that previous thread about the mod, two users uploaded the rest of the files in the mod, but the "mc_cas" file seemed to get left behind.  If anyone has it and could upload it or send it to me or something, I would greatly appreciate it, thanks!  

Maybe it could/should be posted here with the other parts of the mod so that anyone looking for it can find the entire thing together.

Topics merged. Smile  There isn't much point in "bumping" the question (by opening a new topic about the exact same issue), as people would see the latest reply highlighted here anyhow when they log in. Besides, it would only make it harder for users to follow the entire discussion if the mods were dispersed in various different threads.

Unfortunately I don't have the mod either, so I'm afraid you will have to wait for a reply by someone else...  WhatDidUJustCallMe?

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pixistix on Tue 04 Oct 2016, 07:09

MC_CAS is the mc_appearance module in 2.12. Looks like the creator changed the name in version 2.13.1 and added more cas-related features.

pixistix
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by behensks on Tue 06 Dec 2016, 04:40

@weltall wrote:The current one McCmdCenter 2.12.0 was released for 1.19.31.1010 and it is meant to be useful for 1.20.60.1020 too. I will upload it here just in case it updates on modthesims and someone if the future looks for it, in case next release will take a while.

Here it is on Mega (Mediafire has been acting up on me) and Tinyupload again =)

You too have fun and everyone else of course!
Thanks Weltall, for some reason my McCmdCenter stopped working. This fixed it.

behensks
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cows5evah on Tue 06 Dec 2016, 05:53

Does anyone know how to stop getting notifications from MC Commander about NPC's getting married,moving or having babies? it usually makes my game freeze for 3 minutes to gather all the notifs to get me and idk how to turn it off.
cows5evah
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 2,3&4, GTA V, Life Is Strange, Gmod, Portal 1&2, Battleblock, Dead Island, L4D2, TERA
Male Posts : 108

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Wed 07 Dec 2016, 21:18

The marriage and pregnancy notifications are part of the MC Pregnancy. If you don't want that, then you need to remove MC Pregnancy. The other way is to go into the specific setting of Mc pregnancy and to change it to what fits you best. I haven't looked into the setting for a while now, but how much I can remember you can make it so that the game can only choose sims who you haven't played yet nd live in a house, making sure that mrriages and pregnancies happen very rarely and after a while they stop, since the game can't pick anyone anymore. Unless you have aging turned up, but still, it lowers the number severely.

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Amesia the dark descent, Alien Isolation, Yandere Simulator, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Silent Hill, Silent hill 2, Persona 5
Male Posts : 217

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdAcYrSwFBhrRZcX16h4sA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakisaka on Thu 22 Dec 2016, 00:53

@weltall wrote:The current one McCmdCenter 2.12.0 was released for 1.19.31.1010 and it is meant to be useful for 1.20.60.1020 too. I will upload it here just in case it updates on modthesims and someone if the future looks for it, in case next release will take a while.

You too have fun and everyone else of course!

Hey, i tried to use this version of the package because the version of my game is 1.20.60.1020, however I can't seem to get it to work? Basically i've installed it and when i go on sims it recognises it as bot ha script and a mod in the game, yet when i try to see if the mod is there by clicking on the computer, I don't see any MC command center option. And yeah, I have the mods enabled in the options, do you know if i'm doing anything wrong with this? Thanks Smile

Sakisaka
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Fri 23 Dec 2016, 17:28

Are you sure you have the right version? Cause otherwise the mod won't work. I have the latest version now that I have City living and it works without a problem. 

It also doens't slow down the game. I think that it slows down your game in case another mod that somehow interfirs with it is also present. For instance the torture & chaos mod combined with mc command center causes the game to lag.

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Amesia the dark descent, Alien Isolation, Yandere Simulator, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Silent Hill, Silent hill 2, Persona 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakisaka on Fri 23 Dec 2016, 19:53

Hey, sorry should of replied earlier, I got it to work I was just installing it wrong, honestly I was a little confused because the videos i saw showed them just putting the zip files in the mod folder whereas I had to completely extract mine into their, but its all okay now Very Happy

Sakisaka
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AerithGainsborough on Thu 19 Jan 2017, 23:44

Does someone have a version for 1.25.136.1020? I can't find it anywhere! If so, thanks a bunch in advance!  Laughing
AerithGainsborough
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Anything related to TS, RPG, Platforms, and a looong et caetera.
Female Posts : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nori on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 20:15

@Cat_Eye wrote:Are you sure you have the right version? Cause otherwise the mod won't work. I have the latest version now that I have City living and it works without a problem. 

It also doens't slow down the game. I think that it slows down your game in case another mod that somehow interfirs with it is also present. For instance the torture & chaos mod combined with mc command center causes the game to lag.

Hello, would you mind sharing your version of the mod? I have also updated my game to City Living as is available on this forum and I haven't been able to make any version of the mod work for me. I've tried 2.12.0, 3.0.2, 3.1.0 which were the only ones I could find. I also can't be 100% sure what patch is my game updated to as I haven't found that information anywhere but I think it's either PC Version 1.24.112.1010 (Nov 15th) or PC Version 1.25.136.1020 (Dec 6th). Thanks

Nori
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 20:32

I have the Decemeber 6th patch and the MC COmmand center version tht was made for that patch. It needs the right version, otherwise it won't work. If the right version still doesn't work, then the was something wrong with how you installed it. Oh and don't ever change the files manually in the mods folder. Change them in the game, if you acidentally deleted a symbol, then it will no longer work properly.

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nori on Thu 26 Jan 2017, 16:11

@Cat_Eye wrote:I have the Decemeber 6th patch and the MC COmmand center version tht was made for that patch. It needs the right version, otherwise it won't work. If the right version still doesn't work, then the was something wrong with how you installed it. Oh and don't ever change the files manually in the mods folder. Change them in the game, if you acidentally deleted a symbol, then it will no longer work properly.

So I guess it's the MC Command v3.0.3 that was made for the PC Version 1.25.136.1020 (Dec 6th)?
But I tried that as well and it doesn't work Sad It's mentioned on the list of mods when I open the game but I can't actually use it. Any chance you could upload the one that you're using? I don't know what else could be the problem, I have all mods enabled and other mods work with no problem. But what do you mean by "changing the mod files in the game"? How can I do it and could it help?

Nori
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Thu 26 Jan 2017, 18:52

You change the mc command settings by clicking on a computer in the household. The other way is going directly to the folder, but it's easy to make a mistake there and then it won't work. If you won't be able to make it work, then I'll upload my version.

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by .Acer on Fri 27 Jan 2017, 03:33

I looked around the thread and couldn't find any link to download the mc commander compatible with the latest g4tw version. Could anyone send me in a PM?

.Acer
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Mass Effect 3
Male Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Fri 27 Jan 2017, 09:34

Here is the MC command center version that is compatible with the December 2016 patch. Works fine with me.
Download Link

Keeping mind two things. This is taken from my game, so the settings aren't the deafult settings. Look them through and change them if you wish.

Secondly. Remove this version from the game before you update it to a newer version. It won't be compatable and can break your game. Apparantly this version combined with the toddlers can cause male sims to dissapear from the game. If that happens, do NOT save your game. Instead just exit and  get a compatable version of Mc comamnder. Also back up your game, just in case. I accidentally forgot to turn the culling off and a lot of NPCs got deleted. Thankfully I had a saved back up, otherwise those sims would be gone forever.

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nori on Sat 28 Jan 2017, 13:04

@Cat_Eye wrote:Here is the MC command center version that is compatible with the December 2016 patch. Works fine with me.

Keeping mind two things. This is taken from my game, so the settings aren't the deafult settings. Look them through and change them if you wish.

Secondly. Remove this version from the game before you update it to a newer version. It won't be compatable and can break your game. Apparantly this version combined with the toddlers can cause male sims to dissapear from the game. If that happens, do NOT save your game. Instead just exit and  get a compatable version of Mc comamnder. Also back up your game, just in case. I accidentally forgot to turn the culling off and a lot of NPCs got deleted. Thankfully I had a saved back up, otherwise those sims would be gone forever.

Great, thank you Smile Unfortunately it seems like there's something wrong with my game so I probably won't be able to use it until the next update Sad It's likely that I updated my game without removing the last MC mod but I'll remember it this time. I could probably reinstall everything etc. but I'll just wait for toddlers and vampires Smile

Nori
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AerithGainsborough on Sat 28 Jan 2017, 18:36

@Cat_Eye wrote:Here is the MC command center version that is compatible with the December 2016 patch. Works fine with me.
Download Link

Ahhhh, thank you so much!!! I'll try this right awayyyy!!! and I'll tell you how it went ;D  I tip my fedora. I tip my fedora. I tip my fedora.
AerithGainsborough
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Anything related to TS, RPG, Platforms, and a looong et caetera.
Female Posts : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by junabalusara on Sun 05 Feb 2017, 13:58

Download Link

Thank you it works perfectly and makes the game so much better =)
junabalusara
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmKadam2125 on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 10:19

Man i really waiting fro sims 4 toddlers and specially vampires dlc

OmKadam2125
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile