BlueRiver - Alpha 0.1.75 (As Is, for Now, New Version Coming Soon!) - HUGE Sims World 500+ Lots!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BlueRiver - Alpha 0.1.75 (As Is, for Now, New Version Coming Soon!) - HUGE Sims World 500+ Lots!!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 28 Dec 2015, 16:20

@Sim Architect wrote:Hi there!

As promised, on first hand, here is an Alpha version of my huge World Blue River (Sims 3).

I'll be releasing newer/fixed versions soon. Stay tuned!

Enjoy (Link to Download in the Video's Description Below)!

Tea 5 Tea 5

Thanks for sharing, I will try and test it myself also. Very Happy  If you haven't done so yet, feel free to make a post about this, on the G4TW-Facebook-page, too. 

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BlueRiver - Alpha 0.1.75 (As Is, for Now, New Version Coming Soon!) - HUGE Sims World 500+ Lots!!!

Post by Sim Architect on Tue 29 Dec 2015, 11:07

Carlos wrote:
@Sim Architect wrote:...

Thanks for sharing, I will try and test it myself also. Very Happy  If you haven't done so yet, feel free to make a post about this, on the G4TW-Facebook-page, too. 

Thanks, Carlos!!

That sounds like a great idea! Thanks for letting me do that, I will produce a proper post later Smile

I hope people enjoy and actually use it Very Happy

New versions coming soon (hopefully)! I need to run the Edit in Game to add the lots I already built (I have some already, most of them residential).

I wasted too long building a huge castle, which is still unfinished. There's also a large hotel half way built, a strip mall...

My goal was to avoid rabbit holes at all costs, by using the rabbi thole rugs, I did that with the City Building, which has a few stuff together, but still need to build tons of other places yet Very Happy

The airport should be cool if I get to build it Smile

Suggestions always welcome!

Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos
Tea 1 Tea 1

Last edited by Sim Architect on Tue 29 Dec 2015, 11:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed my old post content from the sub-mention to save space...)

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect on Tue 29 Dec 2015, 11:17

Just posted a link to this topic at Facebook. Thanks again, @Carlos!!

All hail King Tea! All hail King Tea!

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyfi on Tue 29 Dec 2015, 17:31

Hi, i know im a bit thick but every link i click brings me backto this page and i cant find download link Sad please help a dumb blonde having a serious senior moment and stick a huge arrow pointing to where i need to be please,   TIA Fi

friendlyfi
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 and World of Tanks
Female Posts : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect on Tue 29 Dec 2015, 21:58

@friendlyfi wrote:Hi, i know im a bit thick but every link i click brings me backto this page and i cant find download link Sad please help a dumb blonde having a serious senior moment and stick a huge arrow pointing to where i need to be please,   TIA Fi
Sorry it happened to you, no worries.

You need to open my video at YouTube and use the links in its description, which point to my Mega account Wink

Please, let's know if you got it. I am not posting it here (yet) because I am trying to concentrate the links (and get a few more views in my Channel and have more people knowing it as well), but there should be two links in my video's description, one for the town, another for the custom content needed.

Tea 5 Tea 5

The Sim Architect

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyfi on Sun 03 Jan 2016, 19:55

thank you Smile downloading it now, all i needed to do was expand the text under the video DUH, i can be so blonde at times!! thanks again Smile

got it downloaded how do i open it to install it please :9

friendlyfi
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyfi on Sun 03 Jan 2016, 20:02

Never mind, i have just noticed it is a sims3pack not sims 4, told you i was a dumb blonde Smile

friendlyfi
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect on Mon 04 Jan 2016, 11:50

@friendlyfi wrote:Never mind, i have just noticed it is a sims3pack not sims 4, told you i was a dumb blonde Smile
I am a blonde dumb too, so no worries, you are MORE than welcome! We should actually have a gaming club for ourselves (Dumb Blonde Gamers? What do you think? Maybe I should start a Facebook group, I think I actually will do that!!)!

You need Sims 3 with All Expansions and the tiny file with custom content I also made available in my video.

Let'me know if you need anything!

Piece of cake. Piece of cake.
Tea 4 Tea 4

The Sim Architect

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyfi on Mon 04 Jan 2016, 20:19

Smile let me know if you make that facebook page, i am more than qualified to join it Smile,
meanwhile i will be reinstalling my sims 3 now that my pc is working properly again so i will enjoy your world as i prefer sims 3 rather than 4 at the moment, thank you for your patience Smile

Mod edit: topics merged. (17-05-2016)

- Carlos

friendlyfi
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum