Request: Theme Park World

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Request: Theme Park World

Post by WizardJeremy on Tue 29 Dec 2015, 08:14

Theme Park World is a an all time favourite of mine building different themed Theme Parks, another favourite is Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and since we already have that.

The Theme Park World im talking about is the one from Electronic Arts and produced by Bullfrog Productions. It's also known as Sim Theme Park World in US and another name is Theme Park RollerCoaster. It's a fun game made in 1999-2000. I would LOVE if we could download it again.
avatar
WizardJeremy
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Garry's Mod, Elder Scrolls Skyrim Oblivion and Morrowind, Bioshock 2, GTA V, GTA San Andreas, The Sims 1-2-3-4, Dishonored, Just Cause 2 and 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, Theme Park World, Left 4 Dead 1&2, Portal 1&2, Half Life 1&2, Team Fortress 2, as well as Torchlight 2
Posts : 5
Points : 938
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-12-29
Location : UK, Hogwarts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request: Theme Park World

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 29 Dec 2015, 14:44

@WizardJeremy wrote:Theme Park World is a an all time favourite of mine building different themed Theme Parks, another favourite is Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and since we already have that.

The Theme Park World im talking about is the one from Electronic Arts and produced by Bullfrog Productions. It's also known as Sim Theme Park World in US and another name is Theme Park RollerCoaster. It's a fun game made in 1999-2000. I would LOVE if we could download it again.


Hello and welcome to the forum,


I added it to the Request list, but unfortunately, I cannot guarantee an actual release of it, sorry. But we'll see what the future holds. Smile

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4


Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16246
Points : 21665
Reputation : 2346
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request: Theme Park World

Post by D' Eradicated on Tue 29 Dec 2015, 17:11

Ahh, I remember playing this in my Playstation 1. So much nostalgia.

_________________

Programmer, Gamer, Anime Lover, Sims Player
Having problems with your The Sims installation, etc? Post a thread so that we can fix it together.
Have you requested a game here? Check here if I fulfilled your request. No promises, though.

D' Eradicated
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2
Male Posts : 215
Points : 1479
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 22
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request: Theme Park World

Post by Webmaster on Wed 30 Dec 2015, 00:13

Hi there,

Ahhhh, that nostalgic feeling...
You mean the one below, right?



Coincidentally I was showing a friend pictures of this game a few days ago, telling him how GREAT the game was (back then). The graphics look like crap looking back now, and the controls are very bad.

Webmaster
Webmaster

Webmaster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 19210
Points : 1026732
Reputation : 2268
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request: Theme Park World

Post by WizardJeremy on Wed 30 Dec 2015, 01:44

Carlos wrote:
@WizardJeremy wrote:Theme Park World is a an all time favourite of mine building different themed Theme Parks, another favourite is Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and since we already have that.

The Theme Park World im talking about is the one from Electronic Arts and produced by Bullfrog Productions. It's also known as Sim Theme Park World in US and another name is Theme Park RollerCoaster. It's a fun game made in 1999-2000. I would LOVE if we could download it again.


Hello and welcome to the forum,


I added it to the Request list, but unfortunately, I cannot guarantee an actual release of it, sorry. But we'll see what the future holds. Smile
Thanks Very Happy
avatar
WizardJeremy
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Garry's Mod, Elder Scrolls Skyrim Oblivion and Morrowind, Bioshock 2, GTA V, GTA San Andreas, The Sims 1-2-3-4, Dishonored, Just Cause 2 and 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, Theme Park World, Left 4 Dead 1&2, Portal 1&2, Half Life 1&2, Team Fortress 2, as well as Torchlight 2
Posts : 5
Points : 938
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-12-29
Location : UK, Hogwarts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request: Theme Park World

Post by WizardJeremy on Wed 30 Dec 2015, 01:45

Admin wrote:Hi there,

Ahhhh, that nostalgic feeling...
You mean the one below, right?



Coincidentally I was showing a friend pictures of this game a few days ago, telling him how GREAT the game was (back then). The graphics look like crap looking back now, and the controls are very bad.
Yeah but it's still amazing. As long as it's playable and from what i remember. it wasn't that bad for the pc controls.

I always loved the Halloween world and its stuff.
avatar
WizardJeremy
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Garry's Mod, Elder Scrolls Skyrim Oblivion and Morrowind, Bioshock 2, GTA V, GTA San Andreas, The Sims 1-2-3-4, Dishonored, Just Cause 2 and 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, Theme Park World, Left 4 Dead 1&2, Portal 1&2, Half Life 1&2, Team Fortress 2, as well as Torchlight 2
Posts : 5
Points : 938
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-12-29
Location : UK, Hogwarts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request: Theme Park World

Post by Webmaster on Thu 31 Dec 2015, 15:18

@WizardJeremy wrote:Yeah but it's still amazing. As long as it's playable and from what i remember. it wasn't that bad for the pc controls.

I always loved the Halloween world and its stuff.
Hmmm... not sure if it was this game, but I ran it a few years ago, just to get back those nostalgic feelings, but I was not able to do things like zoom in and out.

Unfortunately I never knew how to unlock those darn worlds. That kind of ruined my childhood.

Webmaster
Webmaster

Webmaster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 19210
Points : 1026732
Reputation : 2268
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request: Theme Park World

Post by Pondz on Sat 06 Feb 2016, 18:57

OMG yes that game was amazing! i would love to see it too!

Pondz
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Points : 995
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request: Theme Park World

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 06 Feb 2016, 19:02

@Pondz wrote:OMG yes that game was amazing! i would love to see it too!


Hello @Pondz,

We will see what can be done about the request. Smile  But as usual, no guarantees for anything here.

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4


Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16246
Points : 21665
Reputation : 2346
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request: Theme Park World

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum