Get Together Installed But No Clubs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get Together Installed But No Clubs?

Post by poolay on Wed 06 Jan 2016, 18:14

I installed Get Together, followed all the instructions just as I have for every other expansion, and used the Ultimate Fix. The game opens and runs just fine. The start screen has a bunch of sims gathered around a pool table talking about drinks. All looks and plays normally but none of the content for Get Together is not there. I cannot make clubs(there is no icon for it), there is nothing in the lessons section about anything pertaining to Get Together, and I have none of the related objects. What possibly could I be doing wrong? I followed the installation instructions exactly. 

Thank you.

poolay
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get Together Installed But No Clubs?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 10 Jan 2016, 00:48

@poolay wrote:I installed Get Together, followed all the instructions just as I have for every other expansion, and used the Ultimate Fix. The game opens and runs just fine. The start screen has a bunch of sims gathered around a pool table talking about drinks. All looks and plays normally but none of the content for Get Together is not there. I cannot make clubs(there is no icon for it), there is nothing in the lessons section about anything pertaining to Get Together, and I have none of the related objects. What possibly could I be doing wrong? I followed the installation instructions exactly. 

Thank you.

Hello and welcome to the forum @poolay,

You did make sure to copy and paste the "Get together"-files, into the CORRECT location ? That is: C:\Program files (x86)\The Sims 4. Some people make the mistake and copy the files into Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4, which is wrong.

And you also have Origin completely turned off before playing the pirated Sims 4, too ? Origin must be off.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get Together Installed But No Clubs?

Post by poolay on Sun 10 Jan 2016, 19:42

Yes it is in the correct location.

poolay
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum