File verification for get to work and get together

View previous topic View next topic Go down

File verification for get to work and get together

Post by trosly on Sat 09 Jan 2016, 22:18

Ive downloaded...the base game and get together and get to work...the base game works 100 the files for get together and get to work ..seem to be missing the installation files...can some screen cap the latest down load..of either one of the expansions or explain how to install them...
thanks in advance.
trosly
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : xbox pc wii ps3
Female Posts : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: File verification for get to work and get together

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 09 Jan 2016, 23:47

@trosly wrote:Ive downloaded...the base game and get together and get to work...the base game works 100 the files for get together and get to work ..seem to be missing the installation files...can some screen cap the latest down load..of either one of the expansions or explain how to install them...
thanks in advance.

//MOVED

Hello again,

The "Get to Work" as well as the "Get together" downloads basically contain a bunch of files and folders, which you simply need to copy and paste over your Sims 4 base game installation (replace all existing files/folders when prompted).

Apply at first "Get to Work", followed by "Get together". And after that, I also suggest you have a look at the following topic:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t21865-llama-symbols-in-newcrest-and-other-smaller-glitches-fix

Good luck !

P.S. also refer to the included instructions in the downloads, as they contain additional information too...
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14065

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trosly on Sat 09 Jan 2016, 23:50

i did check the instructions....I just assumed there was an install but!! I guess no ..lol thanks for the info
trosly
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 09 Jan 2016, 23:53

@trosly wrote:i did check the instructions....I just assumed there was an install but!! I guess no ..lol thanks for the info

You're right, there are no "installers" like in TS2 or TS3, here. But copying and pasting should be easier and quicker anyway. Very Happy  Do keep us posted on here, if you like, as I will leave the thread open for the time being.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trosly on Sun 10 Jan 2016, 00:39

alls I get now is orgin is not running...error... WhatDidUJustCallMe?
trosly
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 10 Jan 2016, 00:42

@trosly wrote:alls I get now is orgin is not running...error... WhatDidUJustCallMe?

If you have any desktop shortcuts for The Sims 4, please delete them all. Then, have you moved your installation folder of "The Sims 4", away from C:\Program files (x86)\Electronic Arts ?

The folder must not be under Electronic Arts. Instead, try moving it elsewhere, for example directly under Program files (x86). And then, feel free to create a new shortcut. Try the game again.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trosly on Sun 10 Jan 2016, 00:49

Talk to my rite hand Talk to my rite hand Talk to my rite hand Talk to my rite hand Talk to my rite hand Talk to my rite hand Talk to my rite hand Good job! thanks for your help your the best
trosly
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 10 Jan 2016, 00:52

@trosly wrote:Talk to my rite hand Talk to my rite hand Talk to my rite hand Talk to my rite hand Talk to my rite hand Talk to my rite hand Talk to my rite hand Good job! thanks for your help your the best

I find you should only thank me, if your problem eventually gets solved, but it's OK.  Carlos is tha man  Keep us posted if you like. Very Happy

P.S. in the past I did suggest to various people to consider a fresh re-install if nothing else works there. It surely is a lot of work to do, but if people want to play a pirated Sims 4 game, that option must be taken into account too, as uncomfortable as it certainly is.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum